What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

5 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Ever since I've landed in US, I've had food at Chipotle twice. Their tacos are great!, ingredients are so fresh. 

You also get free E. coli. Stay off that crap Man. Chipotle had multiple E. Coli outbreaks.i used to eat chipotle but it worries me now and don't go there but order food at local restraurants.

29 minutes ago, gattaca said:

You also get free E. coli. Stay off that crap Man. Chipotle had multiple E. Coli outbreaks.i used to eat chipotle but it worries me now and don't go there but order food at local restraurants.

E.coli is mostly found in steak/beef which I do not eat. I do consume chicken when I eat out on occasions, and as per wiki that virus can be found in any warm blooded animal (most commonly red meat). Anyways, good that you let me know about this.

15 hours ago, MechEng said:

E.coli is mostly found in steak/beef which I do not eat. I do consume chicken when I eat out on occasions, and as per wiki that virus can be found in any warm blooded animal (most commonly red meat). Anyways, good that you let me know about this.

not true at all,e coli have a tendency to stick to veggies which are uncooked unlike meat.

On Monday, October 09, 2017 at 1:23 AM, MechEng said:

Eating chicken can get Avian or bird flu. deadly. Beef can get you mad cow disease.

On 27/07/2017 at 3:51 PM, tweaker said:

IMG-20170727-_WA0071.jpg

IMG-20170727-_WA0070.jpg

Oh I love thst stuff.What do you call that?

I had it twice a few years back.

That is not fish :shock: is it?

If so..

I did not eat that.

It was something else.:blink:

Edited by beetle

On 10/10/2017 at 6:03 PM, beetle said:

Oh I love thst stuff.What do you call that?

I had it twice a few years back.

That is not fish :shock: is it?

If so..

I did not eat that.

It was something else.:blink:

It is called Patoli & it is made of coconut & jaggery  is wrapped by turmeric leaves.

It is mostly made during Nagpanchami & Ganesh Chaturthi