AP CM YSR missing !!!!

cндябеяs

RIP YSR... I remember his father was a big shot criminal cum politician and was assasinated... Whatever maybe his credentials, as far as I know he was not as bad as the mayawatis or the amar singhs. sure he was into various illegal activities and stuff. I am no congress person and my paternal family are hardcore chandrababu naidu supporters...

For the uninitiated' date=' YSR is a christian and he is criticised by some for being prochristian and he has actually started a haj like subsidised pilgrimage for christians to visit jerusalem .....[/quote'] I think it was Bethleham. Read this... http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/1856.html This was thwarted by SC rule to give Tirumala hills a special status and an untouchable for other 'religious' establishments. Yes, this can happen only in India....

I think it was Bethleham. Read this... http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/1856.html This was thwarted by SC rule to give Tirumala hills a special status and an untouchable for other 'religious' establishments. Yes, this can happen only in India....
Well with due respects to the christian community, i dont think they will allow a mosque or temple in the vatican city and the same applies for mecca...

Firstly RIP YSR Secondly I am not aligned with any political party...

g23 what a load of crap. YSR was the MOST corrupt politician ever. During his first term of CM he amassed 100s of lakhs of crores... never was corruption at such a high scale happened before. Immediately after he got in power the first time he eliminated all his enemies & destabilized his opposition. You speak of helping farmers... you must be joking... do you know how many poor farmers he ripped off? He acquired thousands of acres of land from poor farmers at government rates (30-40k per acre) for establishing SEZs and either sold them off at high prices or just occupied them. His administration resulted in the govt of AP selling almost ALL of its assets.... lands, buildings etc. In Hyd alone he held auctions to sell of govt lands for crores of money. YSR and his Jagan were deeply involved with MAYTAS (you know the satyam scandal)... almost every major contract from his govt went to MAYTAS why? During YSRs first term, Jagan started multiple industries each with thousands of crores (including Sakshi media network with Rs 30,000 cr) where did they get so much money from? It is a known fact that no congress man including YSR himself believed that they would win the election, infact in the last 6 months of his first term he encouraged his party members to acquire any govt contracts / deals they wished as he would sign everything. they were elected by default. Most of the seats they won were with a very narrow margin of 500-2000 votes. Basically all anti congress votes were split due to the arrival of PRP... if not for PRP TDP would be in power right now. I feel for his family and offer my condolences to them. But I feel no respect or sympathy to YSR after what he has turned my state into... if anything his death shows that no matter how much money you make, how powerful you may be they count for zilch when facing death. The irony is YSR the richest and most powerful man in AP died a horrible death alone and could not spend his final moments with his family members

Oh! what lectures and sermons after admitting that the guy, his party, and his government were corrupt to the core. Whether they were less or more corrupt than X/Y/Z is not really the point of discussion here, but the fact that people choose to shed tears over leaders whom they admit were corrupt shows the despicable standards they expect from them. I am not well versed with Andhra politics but if it takes an "accident" of this sort to rid UP of Mayawati, Mulayam, Kalyan, and Rajnath I am all for reducing this kind of filth.

Oh! what lectures and sermons after admitting that the guy, his party, and his government were corrupt to the core. Whether they were less or more corrupt than X/Y/Z is not really the point of discussion here, but the fact that people choose to shed tears over leaders whom they admit were corrupt shows the despicable standards they expect from them. I am not well versed with Andhra politics but if it takes an "accident" of this sort to rid UP of Mayawati, Mulayam, Kalyan, and Rajnath I am all for reducing this kind of filth.
Why Rajnath? He is incompetent but is he corrupt like Mayawati?