Mumbai - Khao Gali

Gambit

Man o man, the food in this place was heavenly. I was there on Friday night and the place was packed to the rafters. The phrase 'sea of humanity' aptly describes the place. Lord only know how motorists were able to weave their way through all the people. I ate at the original Bade Miya's(this one is only open during Ramzan). I had the highly recommended bheja fry and chicken tikka fry, both of which were terrific. You can't order rotis in this place. The only bread like accompaniment you get is 'pao'. I couldn't muster courage to eat zabaan fry though. After gorging on seconds and thirds of the dishes mentioned earlier, I had excellent phirni and maal-pua(this was simply outstanding). This place is highly recommended for foodies.

Man o man' date=' the food in this place was heavenly. I was there on Friday night and the place was packed to the rafters. The phrase 'sea of humanity' aptly describes the place.[b'] Lord only know how motorists were able to weave their way through all the people. I ate at the original Bade Miya's(this one is only open during Ramzan). I had the highly recommended bheja fry and chicken tikka fry, both of which were terrific. You can't order rotis in this place. The only bread like accompaniment you get is 'pao'. I couldn't muster courage to eat zabaan fry though. After gorging on seconds and thirds of the dishes mentioned earlier, I had excellent phirni and maal-pua(this was simply outstanding). This place is highly recommended for foodies.
I dont know,seriously:dontknow:i have never been there:--D

you mean Mohd Ali road ? my friends wer there on friday as well l ...we wer talking about this just yesterday ...am planning to visit this week :)
Yeah, MA road. Right next to that green mosque(where firing took place during the '93 riots)
Bheja fry=fried brain????:omg:
I was :nervous: too when it was ordered but it tasted ok.
I was there on Sat night. IMPOSSIBLE to find parking.
LOL@parking. One could barely stand much less park. The signal under the flyover next to the galli was probably the most congested junction I've seen in some time.

I don't know if I will be able to taste it all (leave alone eating). Last day, my friend asked me to try and eat "chicken foot" I was so disgusted with the idea of that; that I did not order food for myself that day :puke:.