Hello people

FistOfFury108

I got a chance to browse through the old ICF. Loved your photoshopped PICS! A chance you could do some more ?
Cheers mate, they were made some time ago! I think about 4-5 years ago...crazy. I think the more recent ones (I made a couple were made 2 years ago). I would love to make some more. Unfortunately the quick thinking mind isnt what it used to be... No it wasnt alcohol or drugs...its just general worries and frying of it via hardcore punk.
FoF! Long time bud! You must be married with 4 kids now. :D
Gambit, Now thats a name I remember. lol, dude, I'm not even married yet...stil feel like a kid myself. Thinking about having kids is frightening.l
hey FOF - welcome back! (thaleel here)
Thaleel, hey man! Another name I remember. Thaleel, you are a metalhead right?

FISTY- good to see you man; you gotta remember me dude..? Those chat sessions with Varsha BACK IN THE DAY. And yep I know youre a metal head-You recommended Killswitch Engage to me years ago!
Yeh, Of Course!! Good to hear from you. The chat sessions LOL, that must have been back in 2005 I think. I was insane! I still am a bit, but in different ways. 4 Years changes a person................ KSE lol, yeah I still listen to them from time to time. Although I have moved onto heavier stuff (All the heavy emotions lol). Seems like alot of you guys have alot of passion for cricket still. I have to admit, I have lost mine a fair bit...I do try following india as much as I can...but the passion is not intense. I guess other things in life got my attention away from cricket lol.