Bhuavaneshwar Kumar - Could be bowling allrounder India is looking for

When every Tom Dick and Harry has ihis own thread, I thought of opening a thread for this 19 year UP lad who's been very promising from two Ranji season. He bowls medium pace like PK , can swing the ball both ways. Easily he's been the best bolwer of UP this season outperforming RP and PK. He can be handy low order batsman. If he improves his speed, he can be our ODI bowling allrounder.

I wonder why they threw IP out. I kind of like his efforts with bat and ball. Remember, ODI/T20 has changed drastically off late. So we cannot expect IP to have 10-1-34-2 kinda figures at all. I mean 10-0-50(60)-1 is very decent, especially with the fact that he can really throw his bat around and accumulate 30-40 runs once in a while.

He does seem to get good bowling figures in most of the domestic scoreboards that I see. Has anyone seen him bowl? (even on tv?) How does he bowl and how does he get wickets?
not too pacy,but has good control.swings the ball out to right handers.will be cannon fodder in international cricket wen the ball is not swinging havent seen him bat