Any resolutions for 2010?

Sooda

This year has been magnificent for me because i have found out a new cricket discussion site and have become a proud member of this community ICF :nice:.I have also been lucky enough to have made good friends and gained quite a bit of knowledge about our favourite game Cricket after joining this lovely group of Cricket Maniacs.This years apart from cricketing stuff has also brought in happiness in my life, good year for my studies.A resolution that i want to take is, cut down my craze for ICF$ and build up my reputation which has perhaps down due to my craze to rake my ICF$ :((.If you guys think that i have been a good and active member of this community regarding the Cricket topics and my opinions, do support and back me as i need everyone's support here. Note : The craze for ICF$ will cut down slowly, not instantly :dance:

2009 wasnt so bad a few ups and downs, a reflection on 2008 which was by far my worst year! resolutions?? spend less money on crap that i dont need! concentrate on my career, train up for my 10k run keep myself as organised as possible so i can be readily available for all of Juniors activities specially cricket and music!!

2009 wasnt so bad a few ups and downs' date=' a reflection on 2008 which was by far my worst year! resolutions?? spend less money on crap that i dont need! concentrate on my career, train up for my 10k run keep myself as organised as possible so i can be readily available for all of Juniors activities specially cricket and music!![/quote'] 10k damn! Mr. CG will be really happy :alienbooty: