That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

I'm sure no one is doubting that but its funny how they all crawl outta their little holes once Pakistan doesn't bowl well' date=' whereas throughout the summer where our bowling has been fairly good, this thread magically dissapears[/quote'] :hysterical: What are you talking about ? This thread has been bumped almost every match since it was created.

Its fair to say that Pakistan has a very good bowling lineup. But when you throw in superlatives such as "powerhouse" to describe this attack (that implies that is some kinda all time great bowling lineup), that is when you guys draw more and more ridicule, esp, on this board. At the end of the day, Pakistan has two good strike bowlers with an able supporting cast in Riaz (god knows how long he will last) and Ajmal. Remember that bowlers' fitness and form waxes and wanes and is largely dependent on the conditions and the batting lineups they bowl to. Conditions in England are ideal for swing bowling and the batting lineups your bowlers have bowled arent exactly renowned. So while you rejoice your bowler's achievements, just keep perspective. Just a year ago, the AAG attack was supposed to be your dream attack - implying Gul was one of your main weapons and Kaneria was deemed a deadly spinner. But neither Gul nor Kaneria are in the current squad now. Umar Akmal was deemed a potential Pakistani great. After half a dozen tests in England against quality attacks, he's proven himself to be no more than just a slogger. Kamran Akmal was touted to be a superb talent. But in reality he is just an FTB. Lets see what this bowling does, over a period of 2 years & then we'll know how good they really are. Repeating what i said earlier in the thread, I dont know about Pakistan being the bowling powerhouse, its definitely a batting wh0.rehouse.

I guess, what our Paki friends were trying to say is that Pak makes the other teams look like bowling powerhouse .... But in all the excitement of Malcolm Sami "delivering", they wrote something else. It is probably a matter of mind saying one thing but the hands following the heart to type something different :P

... Repeating what i said earlier in the thread, I dont know about Pakistan being the bowling powerhouse, its definitely a batting wh0.rehouse.
Nope, the Pakistani bowling has now officially clinched the wh0.rehouse title and the wh0.res are being felicitated at the Scotland Yard headquarters.

my pakistani frens in my office are devastated... they dont even want to hear the word cricket anymore.. am sure all of you will agree that nothing much will come off this and we will see these very same guys represent Pakistan in the next world cup after the usual ban / fine and unbanning ritual.