Test team : Will Dhoni consider Murali Vijay in the 11 for Test series vs BD?

nobody should be dropped or rested.tests are not odis' date='it would be humiliating if the no 1 test team is held to a draw by the bangladeshis.[/quote'] fully agree - unless someone has a niggle. No ****ing around with tests... play your full team. Besides SRT, RD, VVS have already been cooling their heels. The quickies have been given some rest and some playing time. I am just worried abt how rusty SRT and VVS could be given their lack of FC action.

Ojha should NOT be anywhere near our test team. We already have one spinner who darts on the leg side and the last thing we need is someone giving him a company in that line and length :wall:.

Ojha should NOT be anywhere near our test team. We already have one spinner who darts on the leg side and the last thing we need is someone giving him a company in that line and length :wall:.
Although my knowledge on Indian players is much less than u guys but the very little i have seen of Ojha, I thought he always flights the ball, even in T20's.

Other than Sehwag, I don't see any Indian batsman getting out easily by Bangaldeshi bowlers. Sehwag is the only one who would give a chance to the fielding team when he is batting. There is a high chance that likes of Tendulkar, Laxman, Yuvraj, Dhoni might not even get to bat most of the time in this series.

UV might have been rested in ODIs but he should play the tests for sure. "Fat" shape is not reason enough to drop him from test team.
what about lack of form? I think Vijay should play, players in the current side need to know they shouldn't take their places for granted, because there is a lot of up and coming talent waiting for a crack

My playing XI would be Gautam Gambhir Virender Sehwag Rahul Dravid Sachin Tendulkar VVS Laxman Yuvraj Singh Mahendra Singh Dhoni Harbhajan Singh Zaheer Khan Sudeep Tyagi Sreesanth My choice of 3 seamers will be a harsh one on Amit Mishra but i think we can gamble to take Sudeep Tyagi in and test him in test scenario, you may even dro pZak and go for Tyagi and include Amit Mishra, depends on Dhoni what to do. Talking about Murali Vijay, our all 7 batsman are in such tremendous form that i cannot think of dropping anyone, but still if one has to be dropped it will be VVS Laxman, and we will push Gautam down at no.3, which will shift the balance however.

Yuvraj will bat at number 6 at least till the series in South Africa next year' date=' which would probably be a make or break series for him.[/quote'] He's had many make or break series. I'd put pressure on him to perform by dropping him. Show him just because he's a senior player it doesn't mean his place is Secure.