Kolkata Knight Riders

Texy

Absolute idiotic to bowl first on this track....WTF is Trevor Bayliss doing sitting on his a.rse and collecting paycheck?? Could've overruled Gauit and sent Morgan ahead...how do you NOT send your big hitters up front chasing 200....even DB DAS should've been sent ahead of USELESS

Kolkata deserves wooden spoon. Gautam Gambhir's captaincy has been so horrible that it almost gave dhoni cancer. Can someone explain me why Baz was overlooked in the first place? Why senanayake played matches after matches when you already have narine? If kallis fails does it really hurt to drop him? Murali, punter got dropped, or dropped themselves and if necessary, play ryan tendoeschate. I think kkr is missing sakib because he can bowl better than senanayake and is a excellent batsman, but it wouldnt matter because gambhir would have played senanayake and kallis ahead of him. Will KKR be smart and atleast play tendoeschate?

Kolkata deserves wooden spoon. Gautam Gambhir's captaincy has been so horrible that it almost gave dhoni cancer. Can someone explain me why Baz was overlooked in the first place? Why senanayake played matches after matches when you already have narine? If kallis fails does it really hurt to drop him? Murali, punter got dropped, or dropped themselves and if necessary, play ryan tendoeschate. I think kkr is missing sakib because he can bowl better than senanayake and is a excellent batsman, but it wouldnt matter because gambhir would have played senanayake and kallis ahead of him. Will KKR be smart and atleast play tendoeschate?
Weren't you the one who abused GG of not picking Baz?
I think kkr is missing sakib because he can bowl better than senanayake and is a excellent batsman
He has been a decent bowler and an okkish batsman in IPL.

Weren't you the one who abused GG of not picking Baz? He has been a decent bowler and an okkish batsman in IPL.
I dont think i abused. But i think GG should have taken Baz into the side instead of senayake because the guy can keep and bat well, esp. when bisleri was failing. Bisla came to form though. About shakib, I think he was more than a decent bowler in IPL but got overlooked due to narine, however was ordinary with the bat but recently he has improved his batting skills. Doesnt matter though, the way KKR played, forget shakib, even watto would not have done anything. KKR are now left to battle it out for the wooden spoon

:hahaha: :kkr: :hehe: CSK tried their best to loose this game including 1) 10 runs without single ball bowled 2) a wicket that denied 3) a stumping that missed 4) two drop catches 5) a runout that denied What a pathetic display by KKR, this team doesnt deserve to be in the play offs

:hahaha: :kkr: :hehe: CSK tried their best to loose this game including 1) 10 runs without single ball bowled 2) a wicket that denied 3) a stumping that missed 4) two drop catches 5) a runout that denied What a pathetic display by KKR, this team doesnt deserve to be in the play offs
+1 :finger: for the haters

I was very happy when I saw Kallis coming in with Req RR more than 10. I knew we couldn't have lost from there. Just see the damage Bisla and Morgan did together' date=' but it was too late.[/quote'] yeah it was dumb move to send him ahead of Baz n Morgan

Kallis should be dropped. McCullum should be tried with. If Gambhir drops McCullum then he deserves to lose and be stripped of KKR captaincy and forever banned from national squad entry. It doesn't take a guy with 130 IQ to realize what value McCullum has.