Bye Bye Madrasis - thanks for playing!

The Outsider

Hmm so question, if PRS wins the tournament or is in the top 2-3 in this IPL and next, will their owners want to let go of the team so that CSK can come again? I feel there is no way that is gonna happen and CSK has ended for good

Edited by New guy

10 minutes ago, New guy said:

Hmm so question, if PRS wins the tournament or is in the top 2-3 in this IPL and next, will their owners want to let go of the team so that CSK can come again? I feel there is no way that is gonna happen and CSK has ended for good

They will increase teams to 10 or they can even cut done teams like Punjab & SRH which have poor attendance/following. :giggle:

Not sure whats the agreement is..this may be even a publicity vehicle for team owners...

Edited by bulbul

6 minutes ago, bulbul said:

They will increase teams to 10 or they can even cut done teams like Punjab & SRH which have poor attendance/following. :giggle:

Not sure whats the agreement is..this may be even a publicity vehicle for team owners...

kxip has more fans than RCB on facebook  :yay:

Edited by PBN

1 hour ago, bulbul said:

Yeah but CSK wont be CSK without Dhoni and others and no way Pune is going to release them after 2 years

10 hours ago, New guy said:

Yeah but CSK wont be CSK without Dhoni and others and no way Pune is going to release them after 2 years

I think all the players will be auctioned after 2018. The teams were bought for the period of 10 years. So all the teams will be new. This kinda sucks really.