Should Rahul Dravid retire now???

dravid is by far the SECOND best batsman for india. Without him india would have sucked big time. Being a big sachin and sehwag fan... i thot without dravid india would have been ****. When he was in form... he made even likes of tendulkar look mediocore player. Such was his consistency and the man for crisis just like laxman. I would love to have him for another 2 years.
Yep, it was reassuring to see him bat in those times, and one of the crisis men for India. 2 years - I dont know if he will play that long, but if he gets back some kind of good form and his touch back, and stays for a while, that will be amazing. But I guess, he'll know when to hang up his boots.

We should have an auto-program here in ICF to do the following; Situation 1- Seniors; a) Open threads asking seniors to retire or be dropped if they fail in two matches (cue, Dravid, VVS..etc) & b)Bump that thread and fill it with auto-responses of pictures of pies when that said player scores runs in the next match Situation 2- Spinners; a) Create threads that roast our spinners when they fail to run through opposition on some of the flattest tracks in the world (Cue Bhajji, Ojha) b) Praise them when the same set of spinners destroy the opposition when the conditions suit them. Situation 3 - Players with contenders for their spots a) When some player with some significant compeition fails, open a thread asking if the contender should replace the original player (Cue Raina versus Pujara) & b) Bump that same thread when player 'A' delivers. This way, we can save our posters the energy of posting around 90% of their posts. :icflove:

We should have an auto-program here in ICF to do the following; Situation 1- Seniors; a) Open threads asking seniors to retire or be dropped if they fail in two matches (cue, Dravid, VVS..etc) & b)Bump that thread and fill it with auto-responses of pictures of pies when that said player scores runs in the next match Situation 2- Spinners; a) Create threads that roast our spinners when they fail to run through opposition on some of the flattest tracks in the world (Cue Bhajji, Ojha) b) Praise them when the same set of spinners destroy the opposition when the conditions suit them. Situation 3 - Players with contenders for their spots a) When some player with some significant compeition fails, open a thread asking if the contender should replace the original player (Cue Raina versus Pujara) & b) Bump that same thread when player 'A' delivers. This way, we can save our posters the energy of posting around 90% of their posts. :icflove:
Please make this function available to some special posters. It is so damn easy for them to get in the soup every single time.

The way Dravid has played against top quality attacks has been pathetic... has always disappointed us be it against Australia or SouthAfrica... I have zero expectations of him now... I remember Dravid of early 90s being defensive but wud always score against bad deliveries... but now a days, this guy jus digs a hole and sits there till he gets burried.... He needs to know that it only takes 1 good ball to loose wicket, so try to score most out of other balls...