Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Was not aware of that such thread exists.. I think I am late for this thread but its not my fault as I never thought of such introduction thread... I have joined the forum late in 2014 but didn't post that much as exam was going.. Turned 21 last week,From Ahmedabad doing Final M.B.B.S.(No idea how fast I came into final year after giving exam of 12th the next day we won the wc) Started Watching Cricket from around 2002 still I can remember the match when India was bolwed out for 54 against Srilanka(I think it was 2000). Was good at playing also.Played for district,state team in school also but never took it serious only because of the "So serious for study"and "Ranker"tag.... At time my friends are thinking about which branch will they choose for PG,I am clueless about it.. Hope I will find a clue soon..

Was not aware of that such thread exists.. I think I am late for this thread but its not my fault as I never thought of such introduction thread... I have joined the forum late in 2014 but didn't post that much as exam was going.. Turned 21 last week,From Ahmedabad doing Final M.B.B.S.(No idea how fast I came into final year after giving exam of 12th the next day we won the wc) Started Watching Cricket from around 2002 still I can remember the match when India was bolwed out for 54 against Srilanka(I think it was 2000). Was good at playing also.Played for district,state team in school also but never took it serious only because of the "So serious for study"and "Ranker"tag.... At time my friends are thinking about which branch will they choose for PG,I am clueless about it.. Hope I will find a clue soon..
Welcome to ICF bro. You might like to interact with your 2 gujju bros - Laloo and Fischer Taal. Both are massive Dhoni fans ;)

hi all , i myself Benoy Antony from bangalore . I know this indiancricketfan site exists before but was too lazy to create an account. I like sachin and kumble. Among the current players i like dhoni , kohli and raina.
Namma Namma :aha: Welcome :icflove:

Welcome. SunnyJi_2k and Texy are medical professionals. You can have a chat with them. :two_thumbs_up:

Looks like Benoy deleted his comment but seriously what the hell you mean sacrificed his whole life for india? What kind of statement is that? Soldiers protecting the border sacrifice their lives. He played for his country and followed his passion. He also got millions of $$$ for that with which he is able to tour Europe and make lame twitter jokes. Please come out of this chaplusi type talk. Sacrificed his whole life. Jesus.