Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

european nations have fought many wars with each other and are mature nations that have realized the value of peace and compromise. Even in an unified India' date=' you have naxals, you have trouble forming new states, you have people like shiv sena, you have states fighting for water and you want us to be like EU.[/quote'] Naxals are a result of socio-economic conditions and result of discrimination and lack of opportunities. They will cease to be a problem once the economy improves and with better strategy of bringing them into mainstream which is possible with better governance and managing smaller nation-states.

Naxals are a result of socio-economic conditions and result of discrimination and lack of opportunities. They will cease to be a problem once the economy improves and with better strategy of bringing them into mainstream.
When is that going to happen?How many such disadvantaged people do we have in India? How does being split up into tiny nations going to help solve this problem? We can very likely end up with some states/countries controlled totally by naxalites who will very likely destabilize surrounding countries/states. What about the other issues i raised? Anyway i am done spoiling this thread. I'll post in a different thread if you start one.

When is that going to happen?How many such disadvantaged people do we have in India? How does being split up into tiny nations going to help solve this problem? We can very likely end up with some states/countries controlled totally by naxalites who will very likely destabilize surrounding countries/states. What about the other issues i raised? Anyway i am done spoiling this thread. I'll post in a different thread if you start one.
Everyone knows deep down in their heart, India is a farce(or even Pakistan for that matter). Brits made one country for Hindus and other for Muslims for the land they ruled for 200 years. The destiny for India is like EU with small nations with their own language, culture, traditions etc. which have smaller populations and can be managed better. This is how states of India or Pakistan can achieve real progress and long term peace.