Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

I won't relax until we achieve independence for Dravidistan/Dravida Nadu/Dravida Desam. I'm a man on a mission.
:rofl: but considering the current mass migration of biharis/up wallas as far as cominbatore , there will be another mayurvan or gupta empire based from pataliputra b4 the formation of dravidstan :cry:

I won't relax until we achieve independence for Dravidistan/Dravida Nadu/Dravida Desam. I'm a man on a mission.
Yeah. Lets start a mission for another partition. This time divide india into 4 :agree: As opposed to Dravidistan, the other regions shld be named appropriately. West India shall be called as Tendustan. East India shall be called as Gangulistan. North India shall be called as Kohlistan.

Yeah. Lets start a mission for another partition. This time divide india into 4 :agree: As opposed to Dravidistan, the other regions shld be named appropriately. West India shall be called as Tendustan. East India shall be called as Gangulistan. North India shall be called as Kohlistan.
Dravid could also be PM of our new country for a few years, followed by Laxman, Kumble, Vishwanathan Anand or Narayana Murthy, Abdul Kalam, E.Sreedhran etc. They would do a million times better than being ruled by Modi, Bodi, Rahul G andu, Mulayam or other bozos.

Tendustan and Gangulistan seems like pacifist type county, Kohlistan would wreck them with their voilent and aggressive approach. Srinistan from the South, those dicatators will be a challenge though for Kohlistan. :cantstop:

Tendustan and Gangulistan seems like pacifist type county' date=' Kohlistan would wreck them with their voilent and aggressive approach. Srinistan from the South, those dicatators will be a challenge though for Kohlistan. :cantstop:[/quote'] Srinistan will just stomp through the other istans :hatsoff:

Dravid could also be PM of our new country for a few years, followed by Laxman, Kumble, Vishwanathan Anand or Narayana Murthy, Abdul Kalam, E.Sreedhran etc. They would do a million times better than being ruled by Modi, Bodi, Rahul G andu, Mulayam or other bozos.
Unless Srini mama is PM I reckon Kohlistan would easily invade and conquer Dravidistan, they will be aggressive and tactically smart with their leadership. :--D U need ur mama :agree:

Unless Srini mama is PM I reckon Kohlistan would easily invade and conquer Dravidistan, they will be aggressive and tactically smart with their leadership. :--D U need ur mama :agree:
Ros land will consist of 3 present day prosperous indian state....will be the land of talent and flair :--D will conquer everyone with talent than actual war

Only because most of my life i lived in the North. I grew up in Ranchi. Then was in Kolkata. Only since my employment have I been in Bangalore. To the extent now I hardly know how to speak Malayalam, let alone teach my bengali wife. However, am extremely fluent in hindi (in fact it is the tongue I speak most in, to my wife, my brother) both speaking and writing. And no one believes I am from Kerala, either by looks or my accent. And if I start speaking hindi then that adds even more to it My malayalam is so broken, that I am a laughing stock when I visit my relatives in Kerala. However I can read it
No offense to you personally and I am not taking a dig at you,but I have seen a lot of such complex among South Indians,they take it is a something to be proud of or a cool factor if they cannot speak their mother-tongue,Maybe it is a sense of acceptance they feel when living in other states no idea. I thought only Telugu speaking people suffered from that complex,surprised to see Mallus have that too .......Have to give it to the Tams who are very particular about their mother tounge despite some of them being veru well versed in Hindi too. As far as I am concerned,I am proud of the fact that I am good at my mother tounge despite never having lived in Andhra or Hyderabad for most of my life. My parents ensured I learnt to read and write Telugu at a basic level too :isalute:

There is nothing to be proud of because you can speak a certain language. What you should know is the language that you use on day to day basis. There is no logic in learning a language that you'll never use. My dad was born in HP and spoke himachali with his family but never asked me to learn it. There was no reason for me to learn it while I was learning hindi and English, and was living in Delhi and UP. I see the same thing in the US, people are ruining Sunday for their kids as they think it's essential for their kids who will never live in India to learn telegu or hindi. My 2 cents