Is Siddhu a prisoner of his own image?

Did anyone catch him on Bigg Boss where you got to see his real persona? Extremely calm' date=' collected and dignified in real life.[/quote'] He didnt fight with anyone? I watched him in a live election show years ago.He was anything but calm,abusing left right and center(though the other guy was up for it too):cantstop:
He didnt fight with anyone? I watched him in a live election show years ago.He was anything but calm,abusing left right and center(though the other guy was up for it too):cantstop:
I saw siddhu on BB. He was like the wisest man on the planet. One of the most dignified contestants ever. And ne never fought with anybody. Like the father figure of the house. Always advising people of good and bad. :cantstop:

ITs not just Sidhu we need to understand that everthing has a self life. I have a confession i used to really like Ravi as a commentator. Not anymore. I mean take the simpsons. Used to be number 1 TV. Now its more of a so so show living on past glories. Its not bad but its not must watch tv.

He didnt fight with anyone? I watched him in a live election show years ago.He was anything but calm,abusing left right and center(though the other guy was up for it too):cantstop:
The atmosphere of BB is deliberately designed to irritate and provoke people. You have no stimuli, not way to pass time except talk and back bite. Sidhu is the only person I have seen who has absolutely remained unaffected and at ease with himself
The atmosphere of BB is deliberately designed to irritate and provoke people. You have no stimuli' date=' not way to pass time except talk and back bite. Sidhu is the only person I have seen who has absolutely remained unaffected and at ease with himself[/quote'] In real life he is quite calm and dignified in manner - I have met him and thats what I saw. But on TV he transforms into this irritating character who just can't stop talking and worse still, nowadays most of what he says doesn't make much sense because of the overdose of sher-o-shayari.

All the commentators are the same imo. For example, if a left handed batsman drives a ball for four, on the rise outside the off stump , they keep on praising the stroke . Whereas if on another instance, a left handed edges such a ball to keeper or slips then they will say, it was away from the body, on the rise so it was a risky shot. I can understand if such comments come from people who have not played proper hard ball cricket. However, to hear that from past cricketers (commies), who have played proper cricket, is hard to understand.