Mallya Jr

VRV Singh

I am sorry if people feel this does not warrant a thread..apologies in advance to the mods But it is some achievement to be the most annoying **** in the stadium when the likes of Sreesanth, Owais Shah and Lady Jaya are there.. I don't really know what it is but his face makes me want RCB to get royally pwned :hmmm:

These guys are living in a totally different world. It is easy for us to say this but I really hope they are spending their money wisely helping the people of India who are in need. Again I can't really guarantee that I would be doing that if I was in their shoes...but I'm sure that if I do become rich like that, I will definitely help others because I've gone through many experiences before.

Whether he is annoying or not is his problem, but why do they give so much airtime to the owners? I'd rather have interviews from the players, especially indian domestic players
He is annoying man, it's our problem because in the middle of the match some idiotic dude started interviewing him, seriously making a mockery of cricket, this IPL. I wanted to watch a fun 20 over game, not Malaya's retarded cricket with all smug, sitting in a coach, relaxing in the stadium like an emperor. After the game I don't mind whatever he the puck has to say, but the kid's face and his smug is just plain irritating, wanted to slap his cheeks.

I am sorry if people feel this does not warrant a thread..apologies in advance to the mods But it is some achievement to be the most annoying **** in the stadium when the likes of Sreesanth, Owais Shah and Lady Jaya are there.. I don't really know what it is but his face makes me want RCB to get royally pwned :hmmm:
Dude don't even compare the likes of Sreesanth, Owais Shah and Jayawardene... like them or hate them at least they made it on their skill and effort and not coz their dad banged some broad and presto you happen! Mallaya Jr on the other hand is a jerk and thinks he's a star and god's gift to humanity. He doesn't realize ppl tolerate him just coz of Mallaya Sr, who by the way has a knack of rubbing the ppl wrong way as well. I sincerely hope the broadcasters and commentators stay away from owners and stop dedicating 20% of the match pandering to the owners. I didn't like KKR coz of Shahrukh Khan and his antics but I guess Mallyas have made me dislike RCB more :--D