Jaidev Unadkat is the real deal

falcons360

very impressive progress..long way to go..better prospect than what zaheer and nehra were in 2001
I saw the highlights of the 2nd Aus vs. Ban ODI match and :yikes: Sachin's 200 was in real danger. That record will be broken soon and I won't be surprised if Watson does it.

he is a swing bowler who can move the ball both ways.his pace is handy at around 130 he has little role to play here barring conditions like the pune game at dy patil. what i liked was he has already developed some variations(look at srinath and sreesanth)...he didn't get it full under the bat ...but that may come with experience and time. let's goto england...

One innings against Shane watson would make him forget his cricket for a while.
Seriously. If Shane Watson is the barometer of excellence then the game of cricket is in even bigger problems then I thought. Most Aussies I know used to pi$$ themselves laughing at the thought of Watson being an international cricketer, cause he was that bad. A decent year or two does not detract from the mediocrity that is Watson and that international standards have slipped.

142km/h :hysterical: If ever u wanted absolute confirmation that the speed guns are blown... Nothing noteworthy today, bowled cutters at a tailender and splaffed his pants when he missed a length ball Nevertheless I think he's one of those being moulded as an ODI prospect as depth. Dude needs to bulk up though.