Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

Pakistanis aren't proud' date=' I'm not proud. [b']Most Pakistanis I have spoken to are thinking, what the hell did they allow the Americans into the country for. Our primary thought isn't of pride, it's a question as to why nothing was done earlier.
This is exactly the thinking of supposedely sane Pakistanis that has baffled me the most. Well, may be not anymore. Instead of questioning "WTF was Osama Bin Laden doing in a township -- full of army personnel and wondering how in the F'ing world he got in there and going by the reports -- lived there for 5 years, you are wondering why the Americans Came into your country?" Waah Beta Waah. Kamaaal key ho yaar tum tho. And why the Americans Came into your country -- Rewind Back to 1998 (or there abouts). When President Clinton Ordered the Cruz Missile to Strike Bin Laden in his Camp -- He called the President of Pakistan -- to tell him of his operations and guess what happened ? As much as would like to believe otherwise, CIA still believes he was there on that day.

Guys' date=' let's keep this thread for Bin Laden. Please open a new thread if you want to discuss vote banks in Indian politics.[/quote'] Agreed. And sorry for that. Not my intention to discuss politics here or anywhere else. But saying that Indian Muslims will be upset if India goes behind Dawood in Pakistan is a big and false generalization. Texy is the one who started all this with an irrelevant ( to the topic) generalization. Having made that point, I'm not going to discuss that topic anymore here. Good that Osama is dead. Sorry to everyone once again.

Pakistani Ambassador accepting on CNN that it was superior US intelligence and US operation which got Bin Laden and he is glad that he was nabbed. Ofc he made it sound like if Pakistan had the intelligence they would have caught him as well. They just played an audio clip of his statement.

no sir' date='[b'] I am saying india is a superpower n our special forces can take down dawood n saeed if they made an effort, but the obvious result would be : even more pak sponsored terror strikes on india
yeh kab hua :confused: or is it Microsoft certified logic!!!

The sense of denial in Pakistan is astounding. The only hope I see for the country is to give up the notion of being guardians of Muslims, root out the idea that India has unjustly usurped Kashmir, realize that the entire basis of forming the country on the notion of a religious brotherhood was flawed, and make a fresh start. Till the idea exists as the cornerstone of a nation that religion is paramount there won't be a shortage of people to hijack the idea.
The Lizard has nailed it. I doubt if anyone could put it more concisely

Love the way pakiz are putting a spin to the fact that they have been caught red-handed. In 1998, when cruise missiles hit the Afghan Osama's hideouts and terror camps, the US informed Pakistan just an hour or two before the operation so that Pakistan did not mistake the missiles coming from India and start a war. Somebody informed Osama who escaped just in time.

Funny that everybody here accepting ONLY the part of story which they like, if they hear any part of news where USA officially praise support of Pakistan etc, only because they dont like it they simply call it False :--D Everybody here liked most of stuff Obama said in 1st speed but same speech, same person and nobody seems to digest the part where he said: "It's important to note that our counter-terrorism cooperation with Pakistan helped lead us to bin Laden and the compound where he was hiding." But only because this part dont suit the mental approach of guys here and because of anti-Pakistan mindsets they have, the simply "disagree" this part :cantstop: Height of biasedness...

How Ironic A President living in a Palace was found in a hole, and a guy who all thought would be hiding in a cave was found in a Million Dollar home
It was anything but a palace. It was simply a BIG house. Nothing Luxurious about it. There are some Videos Floating -- take a look. Bedrooms were all simple no real luxury there. What is baffling is -- this house is 1000 yards away from Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) -- :woot: