You Know You Grew Up in India in the 90s When…

ganeshran

:agree: Remember these? tazo.jpg
I still have them preserved like a relic.
Anyone remember Ice Climber ?
haha yeah.. They ported it on Android along with a bunch of other N64 games. I play it sometimes.
4433921883_8311a1ac90_m.jpg
shiiieeeeetttt.. That brings back a lot of school days memories. :--D

Beating Contra for the first time was like totally insane. Those spiders and bombs everywhere and a super hard. Mario too.. I didn't know how to cross the large pit in level 8-1 for a 2 weeks.. then I figured out somehow and beating the game was cool.. your princess is in another castle :cantstop: My favourite game is castlevania, the most hardest one too.. yet to beat the grim reaper.. :sad:

I can not remember anything about my childhood. I am serious. Its totally blank. I don't even recognize my school friends any more. Many a times when we cross each other, they recognize me and start talking and after like 15 to 20 min I just remember that this guy was in my school but still don't remember their names. I can only remember Shaktimaan, Road Rash, Super Mario :sad:

I can not remember anything about my childhood. I am serious. Its totally blank. I don't even recognize my school friends any more. Many a times when we cross each other, they recognize me and start talking and after like 15 to 20 min I just remember that this guy was in my school but still don't remember their names. I can only remember Shaktimaan, Road Rash, Super Mario :sad:
@ Bold: Still play these 2 games whenever i can. :--D