Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

Let Yadav do something worthwhile in international matches before having orgasm. Tests 8 tests 28 wickets 34.14 avge ER 4.39 SR 46.6 ODIs 17 matches 18 wickets 46.72 avge ER 6.26 SR 44.7 T20 1 match 1 wicket 24 avge ER 8.00 SR 18.0 Not really flattering.
His test match SR is what has been a good thing till now. Once he controls his economy, he will be more than a useful bowler in tests.
His test match SR is what has been a good thing till now. Once he controls his economy' date=' he will be more than a useful bowler in tests.[/quote'] wouldnt that mean SR will come down.right now people r taking chances n once in a while he takes wickets

Bowled well today. Accuracy is much better. Pace is there when ever he wants it. Dont need to bowl 90mph plus all the time but good to know that when he wants it can bowl an express ball when he wants, also the batsman knows he has that express ball and will bowl it as well, which always puts them a fraction on back foot in the head

Umesh is shaping up well, has done good work on his bowling and now has swing and seam, plus extra pace when he needs to hustle the batsmen,this guy can crank it up to mid 150 I have no doubt as he has easy pace, wanna see him bowling well against the Poms, I hope Ishant , Umesh step up, with Aaron, Shami waiting in the wings we will have a decent attack even after Zak retires, provided they all improve and stay fit.

TA Sekar on Umesh Yadav http://www.clt20.com/news/2012/interviews/1024/ta-sekar-analyses-daredevils-bowling

Umesh Yadav: He is very strong. He is very uncomplicated and unpolluted, in the sense that he has not been coached by any one. When I first saw him in 2009, he was not coached by anyone and he took whatever I could tell him. He has worked his way up and today he knows what to do and what not to do. He has learnt that in the last couple of years. He has got that natural speed. When he runs in and bowls people don’t think he is going to bowl at 145kph so he surprises them. He will be an exciting fast bowler to come for India. He has got a lot of potential. He is not of a big make. He is strong and he is willing to learn. When he was with DD, we brought him to South Africa in 2009 but unfortunately he developed a stress fracture. I had changed his bowling action quite a bit at the time. But since then I have been constantly watching him; we rehabilitated him when he was in Delhi and then he started playing again. After I took over we had a short three-day camp in September. I sat with him and told him the things that he needs to do so he started getting those out-swingers very well. He had a good tour to Australia and he did well in England and when he came back for IPL, he was in good rhythm. After coming here [to South Africa] also I changed the angle of his run-up because, he was jumping out a lot and then his load up hand, bowling hand position and the front arm usage. Now he is able to do what is required. Yesterday in the nets he was coming in smoothly and was able to generate a lot of pace and he was swinging the ball away from the batsman, which is a very good sign, which he was not doing a couple of months back.
TA Sekar is really good - I have heard a lot about him from other cricketers too.
yes i agree with everything he said (in all the threads u posted ) this guy is awesome.. u can see how better yadav if bowling in cric info article this is first time i read discipline and yadav in same line :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
TA Sekar is really good - I have heard a lot about him from other cricketers too.
The guy was responsible for the immense success of the MRF pace foundation....Not just Indian but international cricketers regard him very highly.....Infact if not for bad selection policies,he would have played a lot more games for India as a player too