Umesh yadav-pretty impressive.

What exactly is the cricketing reason for leaving a 90 mph pacer, with a test strike rate of 46, from a test team featuring 6 mediocre pacers ? I would like to know ?
Not enough wickets against noobs And Binnys brilliance against BD proved to be a nail in the coffin
Why he isnt in England: Selectors and dhoni can't differentiate between tests and odis. Dhoni doesnt even understand test cricket and fast bowling, so cant take his choices seriously. It took ishant to get faulknered to get shami in and rest is history.
:haha::haha: I am sure if he had a microphone in hand, he would devise world class strategies and with a keyboard infront even more out of the box ideas!
Again showing how he can have two extremes.
He is not helping himself. May be his batting potential might help him more than bowling at this point. He needs to take a 10 fer or something. Otherwise umesh himself will lose interest and drift away. Atleast he was slightly ahead in the pecking order. Now behind Aaron , Pandey and Pankaj
He is not helping himself. May be his batting potential might help him more than bowling at this point. He needs to take a 10 fer or something. Otherwise umesh himself will lose interest and drift away. Atleast he was slightly ahead in the pecking order. Now behind Aaron ' date=' Pandey and Pankaj[/quote'] Do not worry in india fast bowlers are never far from the team with all the injuries and the trashing.
Naah this on is better A day before the test "Ishant is sh*t", On day 2, "Wow Ishant, awesome bowler" :giggle:
are you saying thats me? :cantstop: tbh the 2 tour games, ipl 2014, even when he got his worst figures in nz.. all enough to say he is sh*t. When he performs well, i give him credit. Never said he was an awesome bowler though :/ he needs to step up simply. others waiting in the bench .

Ishant's growth rate is not consistent with a world class bowler we are looking for. Cannot believe he is 56 tests old. Look at his series records... Majority of the series were flop series. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/236779.html?class=1;orderby=bowling_average;template=results;type=bowling;view=series Cyrrebt series avge 50.00 In NZ 25.13 In SA 62.60 In India vs OZ 37.85 In India vs England 42.25 In Australia 90.20 WI in India 67.40 India in England 58.18 Before that his most successful test series of Windies Let me compare this steven finn 44.25 17.86 22.92 33.14 34.75 This guy is not playing for ENgland.. With a strike rate of 48.3 . But Ishant is playing for India You see the gulf between India and other teams

Ishant's growth rate is not consistent with a world class bowler we are looking for. Cannot believe he is 56 tests old. Look at his series records... Majority of the series were flop series. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/236779.html?class=1;orderby=bowling_average;template=results;type=bowling;view=series Cyrrebt series avge 50.00 In NZ 25.13 In SA 62.60 In India vs OZ 37.85 In India vs England 42.25 In Australia 90.20 WI in India 67.40 India in England 58.18 Before that his most successful test series of Windies Let me compare this steven finn 44.25 17.86 22.92 33.14 34.75 This guy is not playing for ENgland.. With a strike rate of 48.3 . But Ishant is playing for India You see the gulf between India and other teams
Andy Flower totally screwed Steven Finn, how the heck Bresnan was preferred to this guy is a mystery.