Favourite TV shows

suma25

Does anyone know where can I find episodes of aghori, the series use to come on zee with rajesh vivek playing the title role, absolutely killer performance, that was the beginning years of zee with superb serials.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Fauda-gripping Israeli series with Palestinian viewpoint shown as well.

False flag- another hit series in Israel (no Palestine here..only mossad)

Unforgotten-british...two excellent series so far...cases start after  dead bodies r found decades later ...

6 episodes per season I think

Wallander- Swedish- an entertaining crime series.

Homeland season 6  running currently(original is Israeli series hatufim)

THE Saboteurs(title in uk)- The same story about Operation gunnerside- the destruction of the heavy water plant in norway..Heisenberg's role also portrayed...

Kampen om tungtvannet(1948) , heroes of telemark (1965) were  movies on the same subject.

Germany is not known for great tv..but deutschland 83 is a global hit and entertaining spy story. 

Season finale of Homeland...abruptly ended, it seems like a feature now. All seasons have a loose ending and they kind of tie to the next season, Too bad

Spoiler

they bumped off a good guy. 

Because it's on showtime, I like it much better than 24. Indian TV is unwatchable, can't sit through 2 mins without getting cringes as they are played for the LCD (mathwalla LCD)

On 4/14/2017 at 0:22 AM, coffee_rules said:

Season finale of Homeland...abruptly ended, it seems like a feature now. All seasons have a loose ending and they kind of tie to the next season, Too bad

Reveal hidden contents

they bumped off a good guy. 

Because it's on showtime, I like it much better than 24. Indian TV is unwatchable, can't sit through 2 mins without getting cringes as they are played for the LCD (mathwalla LCD)

this was a lame one...looks like they changed the script in between?  they rushed it in the end.

17 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Man i m watching hells kitchen these days... By god Gordan Ramsey is god of insults 

Need a course :aha: from him 

well if you're into cooking, he did have Gordon.Ramsays.Ultimate.Cookery.Course

no chapter on insults  though me thinks

57 minutes ago, PBN said:

well if you're into cooking, he did have Gordon.Ramsays.Ultimate.Cookery.Course

no chapter on insults  though me thinks

Na not into cooking but its just fun watching him get mad at everyone... his insults are funny and ruthless at same time

Edited by Rasgulla