Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

Vinay will be gone soon. He was decent at the start of his career but now he has just lost the ability to bowl accurately. If batsmen are manufacturing shots' date=' you cannot fault the bowler, but he is just bowling bad balls. It is nothing to do with pace, if you bowl wide half volleys and long hops at 150kph, you will be punished.[/quote'] at 150 those are suddenly not long hops Even in comparison between bk and vk, how can bk get axed !!! Bk in last few games bowling well and vk awful. Decision beggars belief
at 150 those are suddenly not long hops Even in comparison between bk and vk, how can bk get axed !!! Bk in last few games bowling well and vk awful. Decision beggars belief
I see your point. What I'm trying to say is that he is bowling inaccurate by any standards. B Kumar has bowled so much better than Vinay, agreed. I'm so annoyed that we are shackled with this squad for the remaining ODIs. At first I defended the move, but that is because I did not realise how slow Unadkat was. 125kph can just about be acceptable in ODIs, if you move the ball and are accurate. He is bowling 120kph and not moving the ball and bowling loads of loose balls. We cannot say that these guys are good bowlers who are just too slow. These guys are poor bowlers who are too slow.
Vinay will be gone soon. He was decent at the start of his career but now he has just lost the ability to bowl accurately. If batsmen are manufacturing shots' date=' you cannot fault the bowler, but he is just bowling bad balls. It is nothing to do with pace, if you bowl wide half volleys and long hops at 150kph, you will be punished.[/quote'] Pace becomes important because ,at low pace without much movement, the bowler feels like a sitting duck and bowls in wrong areas from the pressure he feels. A bowler must feel that he has some weapon to pressurize the batsmen. What weapon does Vinay have ?
After Bailey targetted VK in the first over 1-14-0, his figures look 7-0-38-2, pretty good comeback. But he will dropped next, cause he is bowling too many short and wide or full and wide deliveries.
funny how you ignored his final figures of 8 0 52 2 another match, another spell with economy above 6
If the fielders were allowed to take the catches while standing amongst the crowd then yes :giggle:
You guys have no idea what Vinny is capable of.. I'm just blown away when he bowls line and length and trying his best..he has so much potential, u guys have no idea..

You call it a sh!t, a flawed selection ... alright but the kaanspiracy theories are funny. Jadeja getting picked -> Gujju lobbying, Ishant/Raina picked --> north lobbying, Ashwin/Vinay picked --> south lobbying. Like, if the Indian captain (any one for that matter) picks a player who isn't your choice it is lobbying! :laugh: