Who should come at no. 6 position?? Virat or Rohit

chainsmoker

:facepalm: 54, 22, 28, 87*, 2 , 2, 81, 22, 0, 94, 55, 9, 7, 16, 107- thats Virat's 5 innings each in SA, WI and Eng, a total of 576 runs in 15 innings at an avg of 41 Did you expect him to score 100s in each of those innings?
Thats what i mean... virat kohli is the future Sachin Tondulkar of INDIA... :yay:
to be fair to Ian Chappell he has always called for Rohit's inclusion. Even when he was dropped from the WC side He has been constantly saying that for a long time. I doubt this is a mind game. He really does think that. Though Virat has earned his shot. Simple.
Yep, Chappell's been a big fan of Rohit for years. No mind games, for once.
:facepalm: 54, 22, 28, 87*, 2 , 2, 81, 22, 0, 94, 55, 9, 7, 16, 107- thats Virat's 5 innings each in SA, WI and Eng, a total of 576 runs in 15 innings at an avg of 41 Did you expect him to score 100s in each of those innings?
No point showing him facts, he comes across as one of those guys who always likes to swim against tide.

Man is a world champion at such a young age. He made his debut only to be dropped rite after as he was filling in the greats. He never was dropped because of poor performance back when he first came. I don't know how he will do on this tour, but I hope he does well. Scoring here in Australia would make him the real deal all of a sudden. Well he already is regardless of the way he play on this tour. Go Kohli. Time to take out the tiger in you and put it inside Kangroos.

Man is a world champion at such a young age. He made his debut only to be dropped rite after as he was filling in the greats. He never was dropped because of poor performance back when he first came. I don't know how he will do on this tour, but I hope he does well. Scoring here in Australia would make him the real deal all of a sudden. Well he already is regardless of the way he play on this tour. Go Kohli. Time to take out the tiger in you and put it inside Kangroos.
now only if Poking lion also comes out :winky: what will be the breed comes out of crossing tiger and Kangaroo ? tigerooo ?
Kohli is very loose outside off stump' date=' when the ball swings he will always be in trouble as we found out today. A gritty cricketer though so hopefully he would learn soon. Infact Ishant has a tighter technique than him![/quote'] he averages 14.5 playing away from home in tests lol.
Kohli is very loose outside off stump' date=' when the ball swings he will always be in trouble as we found out today. A gritty cricketer though so hopefully he would learn soon. Infact Ishant has a tighter technique than him![/quote'] This is true. But as I said earlier, I have never seen horses for courses approach by Indian selection panel or team in general. The guy smashed the Wi team in India, must be be good enough to play him in Australia. It is not a question of one failure, there is a technical problem there.
Kohli actually looked very comfortable today. Until that edge to keeper. He played the seamers and spinner pretty well. Took some nice quick singles. I want to see more of this guy. He didn't just give it away.
:haha: Just becos he is an acquaintance from Dilli :haha: He is not yet Test class with weakness outside off stump
:haha: Just becos he is an acquaintance from Dilli :haha: He is not yet Test class with weakness outside off stump
Man you people read or listen something from some commentators like Nasser Hussain and adapt to that and pick that line forever. Stop being nasser hussain or bobby darling. Kohli has problem outside offstump. Indian players struggle with short ball. etc etc. BS CRAP.