Saeed Ajmal (chucker) should be banned!!

Serani

I want people to thrash him with this new action of his. Tamim did in both the matches. Enjoyed a lot of glory by cheating.
Well, I personally want BangBros to end his career. That would be the lowest of the low and show the world how meaningless all his records were.
These false claims are the reason PCB and Pakistan Cricket in general is the laughing stock of this world. I remember how PCB chairman accused English players of match-fixing when Amir/Asif were caught. As an outsider, I see serious IQ deficiency among a lot of Pakistanis. Not just in Cricket, but in every field.
Naw, just blind nationalism.
So many chuckers over the years have ruined our beautiful game' date=' exploited the rules and ended careers of batsmen through illegal means. Sonny Ramadhin, Charlie Griffith,Yardley, Meckiff, Abid Ali, Saqlain, [b']Akhtar, Harbhajan, Murali, Ojha, Hafeez, Ajmal, etc are some prominent names who would never have got that much success if ICC(Imperial Cricket council previously) were ever serious of stamping out this menace. Kudos to big 3, better late than never.
I dont think Akhtar was a chucker. unlike other bowlers, his arm was elastic in some sense. his arm would bend backward (more than a avg human) which obviously gave him an advantage. unlike ajmal here, who clearly chucks ...