Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

I showed the clip above that gul reverse the ball after 14' date=' 15 overs or so in t20.[/quote'] And if you want I can show you Gul's great performances against India where the fielders are more concerned about running to the boundary to pick up the ball than saving runs :haha: But I trust recent hammerings in WC and Asia Cup are still fresh in your mind :giggle:

And if you want I can show you Gul's great performances against India where the fielders are more concerned about running to the boundary to pick up the ball than saving runs :haha: But I trust recent hammerings in WC and Asia Cup are still fresh in your mind :giggle:
this has nothing to do with reverse swing or swing bowling.

Probably after seeing IPL and reading cricket Star magazineinterview- it seems Aaron has accepted that umesh is the senior, faster, even more accurate of the two. Do Read the latest edition and seems like Aaron is a bit Underprepared and one who is mentally also not prepared to agree that he is the best. For me he needs to master his Skills that's his pace and he should be more confident on himself that what he is. He is a Super fast and highly Talented and had I been Aaron I wud have beleived that I am one of the best in the World. I feel he shud be more confident on himself.
He should have Sree's confidence.