Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Even Umesh bowled well today but was unfortunate not to pick wickets as he regularly beat batsmen for pace and swing' date=' and many runs came off edges and behind the wicket.[/quote'] His last over was :hysterical::hysterical:

His last over was :hysterical::hysterical:
This glorified pissing contest between Indian and Pakistani posters about fast bowlers has to stop. People need to stop using the speed of fast bowlers as some sort of measure of a country's manliness or whatever the hell you people are using it to represent.

The first 2 overs Umesh bowled were wonderful because he combined swing with high pace punctuated by good bouncers. He was practically unplayable. Makes you wonder why he does not pitch the ball up more often ?
This was a good surface for bowlers like him. Should have done even better. Sandeep sharma with a bit of movement exploited it well.

PK bowled very well today' date=' went for only 19 in 4 overs despite bowling one over in the death. Primarily because of his bowling his team won today. But of course, people will only discuss Umesh here as he is phast[/quote'] Did PK bowl to likes of Miller? Umesh also had conceded 5 runs in first 2 overs. Even in 3rd over 2 boundaries came through inside edge through fine leg and a genuine outside edge through first slip. His final analysis looked bad, but he did not bowl that badly. T20 is lot about luck. Gilly and Marsh could barely put bat to ball in his first 2 overs. DD batting was already out of form.

That was more good batting than poor bowling. Umesh is more of a Test bowler' date=' and has been expensive throughout his limited overs career.[/quote'] Overall in IPL 15 in IPL-6 Econ rate is 8.50 Very expensive econ rate dude

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:fixer is halfiz's hero:hehe::hehe::hehe:
My current hero is Junaid khan but Amir was my hero and still he is he will return after 2 year Another video of amir coming soon in which he will bowl 145kph Plus [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlBhDFPP_Ns]HD Mohammad Amir 3 wickets For 27 Runs Vs Australia (Pak Vs Aus 2nd T20 2010) - YouTube[/ame] Amir to warner LBW 148.4Kph 0.29 Amir to clarke Out 146.4kph 1.26 Amir to Johnson Yorker 144kph Out 3.10 Late swing Yorker like Wasim akram at High pace do u guy,s want more proof Amir was 145kph Plus bowler

what is amir doing now ? he should join lala's business 7N80kZln3No :two_thumbs_up:
See here we are talking about indian fast bowlers and not about foreign fast bowlers- please discuss in the other thread. Munna should retire now- I think he was well humiliated ysterday and he continued to loose his cool over fielders......

See here we are talking about indian fast bowlers and not about foreign fast bowlers- please discuss in the other thread. Munna should retire now- I think he was well humiliated ysterday and he continued to loose his cool over fielders......
A term like Indian fast bowler does not exist.

Ishant varun n umesh are indian fast bowlers and Srinath and Zak were indian fast bowlers
johnson and the srilankan slinga who i consider throws bowled 145k bowls in first 4 overs yesterday and completely finished the match in the first 4 overs itself.......... thats what i say of planned proper fast bowling..........slings bowled a 144k yorker which ws too good even for Hussey............ then he bowled a 145k bouncer and which rose on Raina and raina was required to punch it down instead he gave an easy catch to pollard who was standing their only for catching that- a TRAP was laid down and raina knew of that and still the fast bowler got him............. if dhoni uses UMESH properly he can lay a trap like that amd i sincerely think if DHONI can make mohit sharma a dangerous bowler than he can actually get a lot from UMESH too if he beleives in him....