'We can be one of the greatest England teams ever' - Anderson

Humilty in defeat and more so humbleness in victory a sign of true champions that these ignorant bunch would not know, anyways they were not half as good, I wonder what would have happened if they were as good as Aussies at their best times or Windies in their prime lol, and don't see any real talent coming thru either, no Flintoffs, Simon Jones either.

The mind boggling thing about this team, they are a very good side. They just aren't clicking well. I mean Stokes played okay. I would swap Root and Bell but I wouldn't change much. Maybe Swann for Bresnan going into the 3rd test. This team is still quality even though they are 2-0 down.

The mind boggling thing about this team, they are a very good side. They just aren't clicking well. I mean Stokes played okay. I would swap Root and Bell but I wouldn't change much. Maybe Swann for Bresnan going into the 3rd test. This team is still quality even though they are 2-0 down.
Ageing team which lacks hunger - look like Ind when on tour in Eng in 2011

As they say "Honeymoon period is over" I am glad it didn't last long for England. They were the most arrogant no. 1 team recently who didn't back their performance much. I like some players in England team. I like Anderson too actually, but not the whole team. Even our Indian fans are arrogant when we become no. 1, but with English team, it's aobut their commentators and their management talking lot of crap. This is what I like about Australia. They make their performance talk.