Varun and Yadav were too good today

Cricketics

one guys is 25...about to be 26.Has played for almost 2years for India.Another one has bowled so much that already has 3 stress injuries........and they still havent played enough to be experienced:facepalm: ;
That is 24 not 25, johnson had 4 stress fractures by 22.:hatsoff:

Yadav is an aggressive bowler and tries to rattle tha batsmen with short deliveries. I hope he tries to bowl like he bowled in first two ODIs against WI. There was some plan and he was moving the ball away late. Right now, he ia just trying to bowl quick, not concentrating on moving the ball which is what is more dangerous at good pace. He also needs to come a bit more close to the stumps so that his outswingers become more effective.

You dont understand what someone is saying:He is a TROLL Some says the truth:He is a BIG TROLL You dont like what someone says:He is a BIGGER TROLL Someone doesnt agree with your views:He is the BIGGEST TROLL. When you get OWNED/PWNED.....Oh i was just playing along and feeding.... How monotonous and boring.......same posts....
Look through some of your own posts in this threads and a few other threads and you will realise exactly that.

Yadav is an aggressive bowler and tries to rattle tha batsmen with short deliveries. I hope he tries to bowl like he bowled in first two ODIs against WI. There was some plan and he was moving the ball away late. Right now' date=' he ia just trying to bowl quick, not concentrating on moving the ball which is what is more dangerous at good pace. He also needs to come a bit more close to the stumps so that his outswingers become more effective.[/quote'] honestly only problem im seeing here is he is not getting enough time to get in full rhythm here i noticed in test series too cos of lack of control or experince it took him some time to find rhythm and when he did he was bowling those good balls he had bad days too his game is mroe suited to tests for now should forget abt t20's even saw his bowling in other matches too he hasnt gone for much runs but has bowled some dreadful balls :P

Good figures today. But they don't have accuracy of Munaf Patel. I want them to be more accurate and bowl around 130 mark. Which is more than enough at intl. level. Will go nowhere with this wayward bowling. Hope coaches don't select them for T20 world cup unless they bring their pace down.

Good figures today. But they don't have accuracy of Munaf Patel. I want them to be more accurate and bowl around 130 mark. Which is more than enough at intl. level. Will go nowhere with this wayward bowling. Hope coaches don't select them for T20 world cup unless they bring their pace down.
But you can walk down the pitch and smack Munaf over.

i htink this owuld be offtopic but awana wasnt bowling bad or was lucky he got sehwag with ball which came in and then with other 2 wickets ball held its line since it was coming in too u cat leave those... he can improve is death bowling though

i htink this owuld be offtopic but awana wasnt bowling bad or was lucky he got sehwag with ball which came in and then with other 2 wickets ball held its line since it was coming in too u cat leave those... he can improve is death bowling though
yes he can but he certainly seems talented enough to play for India even Hilfy is bad at death,doesnt make him a bad bowler

yes he can but he certainly seems talented enough to play for India even Hilfy is bad at death,doesnt make him a bad bowler
:agree: this guy has decent enough pace.. enough tht if ball does something batsman wont have enough time to adjust or bully him away like they do to pk and he even swung them both ways with decent control again osme one said ishant is better im tired of this:hysterical: yes maybe one day he will become ambrose people make him to be but he isnt tht now :winky: he is still out unlucky ishant!