Game of Thrones (TV Spoilers allowed, Book spoilers not allowed)

Rajiv

The choice between Stannis and Bolton is like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. But i would rather prefer Ramsey. With Stannis one day your alive the next you are a victim of the fire god. With Ramsay you have a better chance of living... While nothing of this sort happens in the books, considering though the author is part of writing this season as an accelerating process, IMO I guess that its probably going to happen in the books as well. The rest of the episode was fine.... loved the fighting pits....

well that was a terrible episode... wish it was bit different... Davos is going to be mighty pis*ed when hears what stannis has done.. stannis has truly lost it..
Yes disgusting scene for sure, giving up your own daughter cause some witch said you will win the war with her sacrifice.

Was expecting this to happen tbh. Sure Stannis was a good guy most of this season, but he'd shown in the past he was more than willing to get his hands dirty to get the throne. Hell he had a demon murder his own brother. But my God that scene was distressing. Think Davos is gonna kill Stannis, he loved her like his own daughter. Anyway, Jaime's emerged relatively unscathed. #teamjaime Kinda funny how the nicest guy in this show at this point is a cousin killing, sister raping kingslayer, but thats Westeros for ya!

That is a good point' date=' and if his daughter is too then I will hate Stannis[/quote'] Oh Stannis, even at the end I was hoping he would go to rescue her. I still prefer him to Ramsay, who is a sadistic bastard. At least Stannis THINKS he is doing it for the greater good. Still , F*k you Stannis. That was horrifying. And apparently it is not in the books. I have not read the books but, It seems like the further they depart from the books the lower it goes in terms of quality of storyline. Davos is going to be pissed. That is why he was sent away. Yes Stannis deserves to lose now but I still want him to smash the Boltons. Lets see. Perhaps the witch will emit a Stannis Ghost from her Vagina again to kill Ramsay and Roose Bolton Finally a Dragon comes good for the supposed Dragon Queen

The Characters i hate most are the boltons both father and son and then Cersei. Another one i truly hate is LittleFinger. He may not do anything physically but he is responsible for this whole mess . He is dangerous because nobody knows what he has done and he changes sides easily.

I think they will wrap up the book, A Dance with Dragons. Thus ending the books published thus far. Considering that Winds of Winter may not happen before the next season. They will probably improvise and provide a rough guideline to the books to come. Probably considering the Winds of Winter has like 1500 pages they might split the book into 2.

I think they will wrap up the book, A Dance with Dragons. Thus ending the books published thus far. Considering that Winds of Winter may not happen before the next season. They will probably improvise and provide a rough guideline to the books to come. Probably considering the Winds of Winter has like 1500 pages they might split the book into 2.
Winds of Winter will most certainly come out next year so I'm sure GRRM will provide them with the plot before the book releases (though I really, really hope that the book comes out before the show). And yes, I'm sure it will be divided into 2 seasons.

episode 9 was so damn sad :wall: stannis FO:finger: loved the contrast between him and dani ...she saw dragon hurt and just walked towards him without any fear without care about anything else and left..:P this season is probably hr growing and her being able to control this dragon shows it :hmmm: