Soldier memorial desecrated

surajmal

Large population and poverty in Bangladesh' date='porus border,impossible to diffrentiate between West bengali muslims and bangladeshi's,easily become votebank for some politician.[/quote'] Then there's the profiteers who must give them low wages for work.

Then there's the profiteers who must give them low wages for work.
80-90% Part time maids work in our colony are bengali muslims,among rickshaw pullers 60-70% are Bengali muslims none of them are any cheaper ,I even asked 1-2 Rickshawwallahs that are they Bangladeshi? all of them say no ,one even explained to me that there is difference between dialect of Bangladeshi and West bengali muslim and he is not Bdeshi. The fact is if any Bengali muslim have any proof of Indian citizenship then its impossible for any employer to find whether the person is Bdeshi or West Bengali muslim

I'm surprised no one mentioned this: Raj Thackeray held a protest march from Girgaum Chowpaty to Azad Maidian yesterday. There he addressed a crowd of an estimated one lakh people. The agenda of this rally was to protest against the protest rally and the goons of 11th August. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics/nation/raj-thackerays-mns-rally-in-mumbai-supporters-demand-for-rr-patils-sacking/articleshow/15584671.cms Surprisingly, and luckily for Mumbai, the rally was peaceful. Never been a fan of the Thackrey brand of politics, but I was reading articles on his rally and his main question was: Why were the Raza Academy given permission to rally, given their dubious track record? Why did Commissioner release a few of the rioters who were arrested on that day? Valid questions. He also called for the resignation of the Police Commissioner and the home minister. I saw this poster in the ToI today, which I found :D Ekta+Tiger.PNG Edit: In other news, Mumbai police have arrested one more of the rioter and claim that the rest will be caught soon. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/On-special-drive-SIT-arrests-1-youth/articleshow/15593685.cms

Nothing will happen. Govt is just waiting for things to die down and everything will be swept under the rug as usual. Were they able to arrest the a-holes that desecrated the soldier memorial and the buddhist statue in lucknow despite photo proofs?

Nothing will happen. Govt is just waiting for things to die down and everything will be swept under the rug as usual. Were they able to arrest the a-holes that desecrated the soldier memorial and the buddhist statue in lucknow despite photo proofs?
That last news article I linked says this:
The police also said they have identified the two suspects from Mumbra and Kurla responsible for the desecration of 1857 Martyrs' Memorial. "They have been identified but their houses are locked and the entire family has gone underground. How long can they run? We are now putting their mobile phones under surveillance," said an officer.
I don't think these guys will be let off. My guess is that not only will they be arrested in the coming few weeks, but asked to cough up the Rs 3 lakhs odd that the BMC has estimated the cost of remaking the Amar Jawan memorial. Don't think that any political party will shield these guys. It will only harm their image or whatever remains of it. This news article says that Police Commissioner Patnaik is on his way out. Looks like government has made him the fall guy.

Raj thakeray has to be the biggest coward around.There is a saying...apni gali mein kutta bhi sher hota hai.This dog runs away every time there is a terrorist attack or riot .He waits for things to cool down and then tries to act like a bully with police protection.Z class security ke beeche khada ho kar sher banneki koshish karta hai darpok dog.Itni himmat thi to apne goondon ko in goondon se ladaata....hum sab tamasha dekhte.Ek doosre ko marte.Kuch gand desh se kum hota.

Raj thakeray has to be the biggest coward around.There is a saying...apni gali mein kutta bhi sher hota hai.This dog runs away every time there is a terrorist attack or riot .He waits for things to cool down and then tries to act like a bully with police protection.Z class security ke beeche khada ho kar sher banneki koshish karta hai darpok dog.Itni himmat thi to apne goondon ko in goondon se ladaata....hum sab tamasha dekhte.Ek doosre ko marte.Kuch gand desh se kum hota.
:hail:

lolzzz///:haha:

True . But in place of nobody else raising this issue, at least somebody is. Everybody else is hiding behind vote bank politics.

True . But in place of nobody else raising this issue' date='[b'] at least somebody is. Everybody else is hiding behind vote bank politics.
And he isn't?
Attackers came from UP, Jharkhand and Bihar. I fear we will continue to suffer due to people from outside,"
http://www.mid-day.com/news/2012/aug/210812-Raj-Thackeray-supporters-reach-Azad-Maidan.htm Yes it was Akhilesh Singh gang from Jamshedpur who broke the Amar Jawaan jyoti! In a charged environment like this, if ten thousand plus Bombayite show up for a retard like RT, I daresay Mumbai fully deserves this.

^ Not all Mumbaikars.. Lot's his partymen travelled to Mumbai for this rally from all over Maharashtra.. You see all this rally etc. in cities like Mumbai or Delhi does give opportunities for people to travel free and have a nice break and time... I was critical of MNS & SS of not countering the other rally on the same day, but having thought about it, I think they didn't had any options.. Congress is always on the lookout to create communal tensions and riots as elections are approching and would like to polarise the votes.. If MNS & SS would've done the stupidity of countering the previous rally on the same day, The Police Commissioner had his 'clear orders' of what to do.. If it would've been any other city, they still had chance but not in this waste of a city where public voted back the Congress & NC even after 26/11 massacre..

watching too many movies beetle?? these things are easy to say on forums... you think if MNS and SS gundas came out on the same day as muslims, it wouldnt have created another 92 type situation in Mumbai? Imagine these two groups fighting and about 100 people dying on that day.. next day.. mumbai bandh... more riots.... common people getting attacked and so on... RT did the right thing for once IMO..

^ Not all Mumbaikars.. Lot's his partymen travelled to Mumbai for this rally from all over Maharashtra.. You see all this rally etc. in cities like Mumbai or Delhi does give opportunities for people to travel free and have a nice break and time... I was critical of MNS & SS of not countering the other rally on the same day, but having thought about it, I think they didn't had any options.. Congress is always on the lookout to create communal tensions and riots as elections are approching and would like to polarise the votes.. If MNS & SS would've done the stupidity of countering the previous rally on the same day, The Police Commissioner had his 'clear orders' of what to do.. If it would've been any other city, they still had chance but not in this waste of a city where public voted back the Congress & NC even after 26/11 massacre..
When it comes to Bombay/Mumbai two things are fairly certain by now: 1) No other city in the history of modern India has had a more spectacular fall. It took Calcutta 200 years to slide from number 1 to one of the top cities. Bombay has taken less than 25 years. In 1987 it was Number 1 by far. Today it is the city that lives on its past glory/goodwill. If I was going to open a company would I consider it opening in the town with high cost, extreme population, bad transport and riots and bomb blast every 2 years? NO. 2) Congress and SS/MNS have unilaterally effed up Bombay. Although I am personally no huge fan of BJP, this is one area where they have been largely blameless. Maybe because SS/MNS have been happy to do their dirty job. If you look at the downfall of Bombay it has directly co-incided with the growth of Shiv Sena. From a party of small time goondas it is now the party that literally has Bombay under its thumb. It also leaves me unoptimistic to see what Bombay keeps throwing in National limelight. Raj Thackeray. Abu Azmi? For eff sake this is worst than what Bihar spits out, and that is saying something. The last decent leader from Bombay that I can think of was Pramod Mahajan. Alas he was cut down by Gurudas Kamath in election and by his brother in real life.

^^ Lurker saheb.. you are wrong on many levels. Shiv Sena lost their power on Mumbai long time back.. Congress has been ruling in mumbai in recent years.. yes, they show their power here and there but to say they have the city under their thumb is grossly exaggerated statement.. they have their strong hold in some pockets of the city but overall they dont have much power.. On the contrarary, the major problem for mumbai is uncontrollable population... and for the right or wrong reasons.. MNS felt immigrants are ruining the city and they tried to, with wrong approach, control the influx but failed in doing so.. I been going there every year in last five years and I really believe that ever growing population will take down the city eventually.... painful commute, lack of infrastructure is also greatly related to population growth..