Hindi/English chapters which you remember from your school days??

Cricketics

Some of the English stories/books I remember from School days are: The secret life of Walter Mitty - James Thurber The Hitchhiker - Roald Dahl The postmaster - Rabindranath Tagore Merchant of Venice & Julius Caesar Pygmalion by GB Shaw (I remember it because I hated it) In Hindi: Prayashchit (the story about Kabri Billi) A poem "Matrabhumi" There was this short life story of Ishwarchand Vidyasagar in class 6th or 7th - it was quite good. Kabuliwala Idgah Mamta by Jaishankar Prasad was a brilliant story.

Some of the English stories/books I remember from School days are: The secret life of Walter Mitty - James Thurber The Hitchhiker - Roald Dahl The postmaster - Rabindranath Tagore Merchant of Venice & Julius Caesar Pygmalion by GB Shaw (I remember it because I hated it)
One half of me is yours, the other half yours. Mine own, I would say; but if mine, then yours, so all yours. Oh Portia, thou so cheesy. :cantstop:

Poems Hawa hoon, hawa main Basanti hawa hoon suno baat meri.... :woot:
:woot::woot: suno baat meri anokhi hawa hoon badi bawali hoon badi mast maula nahi kuch fikar hai badi he nidar hoon jidhar chahti hoon udhar ghoomati hoon musafir ajab hoon.... :woot::woot::woot:

You remember only the depressing ones ?:((
Yeah, may be the sad ones leave an impression. The bride who drowned was a girl named Jaai. She frowned in the Chilka lake. It is said that poeple in those mountains surrounding chilka can still hear her singing sadly. There is a temple onher name and the legend is popularly known as Kalijaai.