Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

We need more of this Sachin. 149372.jpg Before people start bashing me a Sachin hater let me say that is not the point of the post. I really loved the moment and that showed that Test cricket really brings up these human moments. I have very very rarely seen Sachin show such emotions while batting. Last time i remember was during a Champions trophy match ( i think in 99) when McGrath tired to sledge him and He gave it back to him both in words and with the bat. He takes diplomacy to the new level and will never show or say what he is thinking about. Forget his comment about enjoying the game but I think he personally thinks that he is still good enough to be in the team. But today was obviously a big pressure innings. We were in trouble with a tricky target and it was important to stay. Obviously the man is feeling the pressure and has a big point to prove and he was grinding it out there. Before the break he was starting to get comfortable but this dismissal really brought out all the frustration inside. You could almost see the moment when he takes hold of himself and then controls himself and goes back to his normal mode where he is not supposed to show emotions. I dont want to argue whether he needs to go or not but what i would like him to do is show more emotions like this. express himself and not be under so much weight to always say the right things or play the perfect innings. Until that he will not be able to really enjoy and play freely. I feel one of the reasons Kohli is doing well because he lets go of his emotions and and shows the passion and anger. come on Sachin show your true self more like this and really enjoy the game. Add a little MC/BC :winky:- you don't have to be the flagbearer for good conduct.

you don't have to be the flagbearer for good conduct.
Idiot, good conduct and Sachin? midget always shows bat to umpires without any shame. UDRS exposed him big time, thats why he is opposing. and guy just cant accept that he simply cant play left arm seamers, acted like ball stayed low. bad sport he is!

I think Tendulkar should retire after playing in the home test series vs australia in Feb/March 2013. He should also play in ODIs in India in December later this year against Pakistan. I think we can have a newbie debuting in South Africa, numerous players have made their test debut away from home against tough opponents so there should be a no problem

Idiot' date=' good conduct and Sachin? midget always shows bat to umpires without any shame. UDRS exposed him big time, thats why he is opposing. and guy just cant accept that he simply cant play left arm seamers, acted like ball stayed low. bad sport he is![/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I think Tendulkar should retire after playing in the home test series vs australia in Feb/March 2013. He should also play in ODIs in India in December later this year against Pakistan. I think we can have a newbie debuting in South Africa' date= numerous players have made their test debut away from home against tough opponents so there should be a no problem
Disagree. SA is one of the hardest places to tour - just check India's record there. Throwing a young player in there just because an old man does not when to retire is just :facepalm:
Disagree. SA is one of the hardest places to tour - just check India's record there. Throwing a young player in there just because an old man does not when to retire is just :facepalm:
Tendulkar had great record in Australia until last tour. He had record in England as well until last tour. He has got somewhat decent record in SA. You see where i am going with this..