Kohli will be the world's best batsman very, very soon.

What? Sachin' date=' Dravid, sehwag never showed disappointment after getting out? Lol. U have to see young tendulkar videos and there are few stories that sachin did not talk to Manjerakar for a while becoz he ran him out. Laxman is kinda calm dude, but there are reasons, I mean he lacked the fire and attitude and thats y he was a successfull player in odis. Even dravid wasn't a match winner in ODIs. I sorta agree that Pujara would make a good test match player like Laxman did, [b']but he would never become a match winner.
:confused: he won us the match in Delhi
What? Sachin' date=' , sehwag never showed disappointment after getting out? Lol. U have to see young tendulkar videos and there are few stories that sachin did not talk to Manjerakar for a while becoz he ran him out. Laxman is kinda calm dude, but there are reasons, I mean he lacked the fire and attitude and thats y he wasn't a successfull player in odis. Even dravid wasn't a match winner in ODIs. [b']I sorta agree that Pujara would make a good test match player like Laxman did, but he would never become a match winner.
sachin never showed disappointment for many times(which means he was happy or satisfied after he got out by your weirdo logic) same was the case with laxman viru dravid and many other batsmen(not just indian batsmen). Dravid not a match winner in ODIs ? i would happily take a batsmen with 12 centuries and 83 half centuries with two 300+ partnership 10,000+ runs and an avg of 40. above all a batsman with gifted technique who can survive and anchor in any condition @Bolded part - did you just mean laxman wasn a match winner ?
Its like I was expressing my opinion based on the bowling lineups they faced ... My first post from the other thread was about that ... And consistency was actually a test thing which got mixed up. Fact is he has mastered malinga well I accept. He did thrass ajmal once on a flat pancake ... But that's it. I am not saying he is bad against other bowlers but he hasn't had a big innings against a well balanced bowling lineup yet. And normalization kese karogee, tell me do you have a formula??? My formula is how he performed against leading bowler and I rate them maybe a little higher than kohli. Plus smith and cook open in slightly difficult conditions to bat more than kohli has done.
That is fair enough - I think at this point Smith should be kept out for obvious reasons. Now, with the Cook/Kohli comparison I think Kohli would ultimately emerge out as a better batsmen. I don't remember the last English batsmen (apart from KP) who was worth his salt as a decent ODI bat.
No' date=' it wouldn't have been. We were chasing only 300 that too against Watson, Faulkner, Johnson, Mckay in the first ODI, pitch had bit of a juice for bowlers and that's it.[/quote'] yep WC 2003 wasnt a super patta either.our bowlers just got nervous and bowled all over the place
yep WC 2003 wasnt a super patta either.our bowlers just got nervous and bowled all over the place
it was a patta maybe 350 would have been hard but these guys with confidence they have right now would have done better . we were very bad chasers before chappel became coach anything over 270 would have been hard for us
it was a patta maybe 350 would have been hard but these guys with confidence they have right now would have done better . we were very bad chasers before chappel became coach anything over 270 would have been hard for us
no I meant,it wasnt a 350 wicket.The pitch had bounce and little swing early on.The body language of players that day was just too scared.They were too nervous. I think we had chance if we restricted them under 300.we chased 280 odd v Pakistan too in that tournament
no I meant,it wasnt a 350 wicket.The pitch had bounce and little swing early on.The body language of players that day was just too scared.They were too nervous. I think we had chance if we restricted them under 300.we chased 280 odd v Pakistan too in that tournament
that was special knock by sachin and also it was not final these guys today dont care about occasion .. i think they would have given it a fair fight..