Iphone 5 announced

rkt.india

Planning to get my upgrade today....Have been using 3gs way too long......At the Same time tempted to get the 4 bcoz I think it is going to be free of cost :nervous:
I own 4. you go for 4s as it has better camera. 5 mega pixels vs 8 mega pixels. Also siri. Rest of the stuffs not worth upgrading.

I own 4. you go for 4s as it has better camera. 5 mega pixels vs 8 mega pixels. Also siri. Rest of the stuffs not worth upgrading.
It's not more about the features....more to do with the $$$$....Iphone 4 is free where as 4s is $99 I think....Might eventually end up spending $199 and get the 5 :fear:

WTF is wrong with white people.. I cannot believe why anyone would pose for news photographers, holding aloft their new Iphone as though they just got an effin Nobel price. My mind fails to comprehend how anyone can get so excited over an effin phone, bur maybe I am missing something :dontknow:

WTF is wrong with white people.. I cannot believe why anyone would pose for news photographers' date=' holding aloft their new Iphone as though they just got an effin Nobel price. My mind fails to comprehend how anyone can get so excited over an effin phone, bur maybe I am missing something :dontknow:[/quote'] A colleague of mine was so pissed off as courier came to deliver his iPhone 5 but couldn't reach him, the phone will now be delivered on Monday. This guy was fuming and was almost in tears It was so ****ing funny

A colleague of mine was so pissed off as courier came to deliver his iPhone 5 but couldn't reach him, the phone will now be delivered on Monday. This guy was fuming and was almost in tears It was so ****ing funny
He could still go to the distribution center and pick it up....FEDEX or UPS ...the same day...by 8 or 9pm

Check out Bill Maher's Parody on Siri which is now Romney on the iPhone 5 and how he answers his questions. Bill said this is what is wrong in America, people will line up for something they don't need but still want it as it's that little bigger With so many devices out there, I have realized that it's just that excitement to receive it, play with it, 1 or 2 months pass, its just another phone and then you wait for something better..basically do din ki chandni. So the trend will be, wait for another 8 months and there will another Galaxy IV, Iphone 5S etc and the whole thing starts over

So the trend will be, wait for another 8 months and there will another Galaxy IV, Iphone 5S etc and the whole thing starts over
i guess Rajiv , you might upgrade ur galaxy S3 to galaxy S4 out of excitement :cantstop::cantstop: you are a samsungsta :icflove:

Check out Bill Maher's Parody on Siri which is now Romney on the iPhone 5 and how he answers his questions. Bill said this is what is wrong in America, people will line up for something they don't need but still want it as it's that little bigger With so many devices out there, I have realized that it's just that excitement to receive it, play with it, 1 or 2 months pass, its just another phone and then you wait for something better..basically do din ki chandni. So the trend will be, wait for another 8 months and there will another Galaxy IV, Iphone 5S etc and the whole thing starts over
Basically it's as exciting as buying a new laptop but since phone is a necessity one doesn't feel guilty in spending money every 2 years.