Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

Agreed but any captain would opt for when he gives you these fluke performances.
If u play somebody in every odi and test he will do well in odd one.Its the consistency of perfromance and the development of bowler which is more important.

Its blasphemous to have him ahead of Aaron but he nabbed a 4 fer in the last ODI he played. Hopefully he is dropped in the next game. The thing with Dhoni is that he gives a long run to such hacks whereas drops the likes of Yadav, BK after 1 bad game. Rohit shaped out well after a long rope, thanks to Dhoni and Rahane was treated like a leper in the 1880's. Our batting isn't an issue anyhow.

He should be sacked simply on basis of his selction of pacers and handling of them
PACER. JUST ONE.. YES. Remove Ishant for a game and Indian public will take it a with a great smile regardless of how much beating our new bowlers get in the next game. People are tired of seeing same guy play every game and provide buffet service to the opposition. Just that one change will do lot of good to the team and people for now.
Ishant's selection' date=' inspite of his performances, is going beyond the ordinary. I don't think even Tendulkar would have survived if he were as inconsistent as Ishant for any length of time.[/quote'] He services Dhoni's needs off the field while harming India's on the field. Only when Dhoni goes will we see the end of Retard Sharma.

He is clueless. Says bowlers kept it under 300 did their job. Still does not understand differnece between home and away. How away many pitches favour bolwers and particulary seamers. How many out fields are bigger and slower then glass out fields in India. The man has no idea. 6 matches overseas since new gen and not one win. How does he retain his job? Gurantee if does drop ishant will play Ishwar(not saying ishwar is bad) and wont go for the quality fast man waiting in the wings in aaron. Almost deserate for replacement to fail so ishant comes back in. Any replacement will get one game, if has a bad over out! Meanwhile Ishant wont get one game but a whole year to prove himself!! Just imagine if the support and backing given to Ishant had been given to someone like Yadav!!!

He is clueless. Says bowlers kept it under 300 did their job. Still does not understand differnece between home and away. How away many pitches favour bolwers and particulary seamers. How many out fields are bigger and slower then glass out fields in India. The man has no idea. 6 matches overseas since new gen and not one win. How does he retain his job? Gurantee if does drop ishant will play Ishwar(not saying ishwar is bad) and wont go for the quality fast man waiting in the wings in aaron. Almost deserate for replacement to fail so ishant comes back in. Any replacement will get one game, if has a bad over out! Meanwhile Ishant wont get one game but a whole year to prove himself!! Just imagine if the support and backing given to Ishant had been given to someone like Yadav!!!
I'd chose Ishwar for now.hes decent if not express I don't want what happened to Milne to happen to Aaron.his fitness is still suspect for me
I'd chose Ishwar for now.hes decent if not express I don't want what happened to Milne to happen to Aaron.his fitness is still suspect for me
Same mistakes again. We need to bring in the pace. He is not wayard either, accurate. Team is crying out for a guy who bowsl 85 and touches 90 at times. Give it back to oppo. Fitness not issue as guy has bowled loads of overs in domestic and this is not test matc, just odis, he will be fine.

Dhoni has to go. We need a cpatain with fesh more concise ideas. A captain who understands the types of bowlers needed at international level and how to use them effectivley and develop them. Also need a skipper who does not have his favs(either due to monterary reasons or bedroom issues). We need some who can idetify right players and play them. Basically someone more objective in his selctions and more knowldegable