Anti Virat Kohli Club

Where are the other fan clubs?

ARSOL club.

Ishant Sharma Club.

Premi Sangathan....

There was one dedicated to the Sharmas,Rohit and Ishant....RISS or something like that???

Awwww the good old days.:couch2:

oh man RISS. :laugh:

This thread is like Friend's "Anti rachel green club". The club is full of members with crush on her. Common boys, if you hate kohli, search your inner soul, there is love inside. Better Call saul if you couldn't find it .

You mean Kohli has a teenie-weenie?

RCB ka safar bhi to group stage tak ka hi to hota hai  :giggle:

waise tumne last time RR ko kya zabardast support kiya tha  :two_thumbs_up:

tune to apne support se RR team hi gaayab karwadi  :hysterical:

Sab bakwaas. Pichli baar CSK ko support kar raha tha aur CSK IPL champs ban gaye. 

Now that I have had a little time to think about it (some have alleged that I'm slow but they're just jealous of my analytical bent of mind), I'm joining this club.   

What convinced me finally was the dawning realization that Umar Akmal has more tailunt in his left pinkie than this flat track waste of space who only scores because he wants to show off.

This Kohli guy is scoring too many runs. Time to troll him and his bhakts and hope that RCB loses all matches from here on. Law of averages say that Kohli will score a sum total of 50 runs in the next 5 matches. (Law of Averages work magically when Kohli plays the IPL).

How Kohli has improved and Pujara has declined since this thread was formed. I'm really bothered about Pujara how many chinks have creeped in his batting since the England tour and how the incoming delivery has become his nenesis, yet he is in denial and only is thinking why he wasn't taken in IPL! Why not concentrate on what you you have?? A bumper test season is coming up. Why not prepare for that? Try to get over the weaknesses in the free period. 

Kohli will be ultra tired before the WI tour. Dhawan is already in wretched form. Vijay not looking good either. Rohit in tests has been and will always be iffy. So who's there?? Only Rahane? Saha isn't a batsman. India needs to grab this test season. How? Only if batsmen and bowlers are reasonable form.

Your view?