Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

oh simple plan' date=' open the field,3-4 boundary riders,20 ovrs for pishant,kohli at slips(only for spinners else no slips) ,wait for opposition to commit mistakes else handshakes right after tea[/quote'] sounds like a Dhoni plan:nice:
Hoping for something new though.:pray:
It should have started on day 4. The team should have scored at a much faster rate. They only scored at an RR of 2.91 for 74 overs played today. Considering that debutante Dhawan and comeback maker Vijay were going at almost 5 yesterday, the more experienced batsmen in the side failed the team. All the more reason to bring in new blood and phase out all the old men (only one remaining now!)
It should have started on day 4. The team should have scored at a much faster rate. They only scored at an RR of 2.91 for 74 overs played today. Considering that debutante Dhawan and comeback maker Vijay were going at almost 5 yesterday, the more experienced batsmen in the side failed the team. All the more reason to bring in new blood and phase out all the old men (only one remaining now!)
Pitch deteriorated. Dhoni was looking to score and could not. They couldn't score at the pace of yesterday.
oh simple plan' date=' open the field,3-4 boundary riders,20 ovrs for pishant,kohli at slips(only for spinners else no slips) ,wait for opposition to commit mistakes else handshakes right after tea[/quote'] you laugh but this has been Dhoni's MO,he doesnt want to lose the series from here when its in his grasp,he has always been a sissy.
He's so fat he can't even talk properly.
with the amount he shouts,its no surprise.I felt thirsty every half an hour when I went to watch a game. liked that he looked confident n was like 'why are you asking me stupid questions about my food':giggle: