Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

I also feel Bhajji should play instead of Ashwin who I think is found out by England and Aussies. Ashwin doesnt rely on flight and consistent line and length to deceive the batsmen. He just relies on a bag of tricks and throws them out one after the other. When batsmen get used to him and starts picking him, he becomes really easy to play and that's what happened to him in England series. He is similar to Mendis and he was successful against Kiwis and WI because they didnt study him enough.

No way. Right now Ojha is the best of the 3 spinners. Ironically' date=' he has the least variety but he's quite accurate and is a genuine turner of the ball in Indian conditions.[/quote'] +1 Ashwin avgs 40 in tests batting & is not a bad bowler.. His fielding & running between the wkts is a liability though. With the number of left handers in the Aussie lineup, I think Ashwin & harbhajan along with Ojha should play ahead of Jadeja, if we decide to play 3 spinners
No Zak' date=' Shami, Yadav, [b']Chand, Jaffer - looks like a really weak bowling lineup (Bhuv unproven in tests and Ishant no big wicket taker). Was predicting an easy India win, now am unsure, all down to our batsmen and SRT to shine.
when did the above 2 become bowlers?