The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

Sidhoni

No' date=' he hit for a six and some invisible fortune angel lifted pollard off the ground to take that catch.. :beee:[/quote'] You're right. But doesn't that tell you whom the almighty supports. He sent his angels to help Pollard. The big guy up there in the heavens clearly roots for MI. Why should then a mere mortal like you, who is not even from Chennai root for the devil re-incarnates- CSK. Do the right thing. Support MI.

You're right. But doesn't that tell you whom the almighty supports. He sent his angels to help Pollard. The big guy up there in the heavens clearly roots for MI. Why should then a mere mortal like you, who is not even from Chennai root for devil re-incarnates- CSK. Do the right thing. Support MI.
Yes, he can switch to Chennai once MI is eliminated. :giggle:

Yes' date=' he can switch to Chennai once MI is eliminated. :giggle:[/quote'] Winning trophy is not important, fighting against an evil empire against all odds is... I'll rate KKR winning IPL much higher as they took on the Evil and won against all odds and evil mechanisation.... :agree:

Winning trophy is not important, fighting against an evil empire against all odds is... I'll rate KKR winning IPL much higher as they took on the Evil and won against all odds and evil mechanisation.... :agree:
665dd936-6a47-4df5-89ac-efea24787603.jpg

Winning trophy is not important, fighting against an evil empire against all odds is... I'll rate KKR winning IPL much higher as they took on the Evil and won against all odds and evil mechanisation.... :agree:
Rise of the Dead Phantom- Evil will reincarnate to decimate the Devil

KKR win last year was just fluke and shouldn't be rated much. But yeah, winning against evil certainly added bit more importance to it.

You're right. But doesn't that tell you whom the almighty supports. He sent his angels to help Pollard. The big guy up there in the heavens clearly roots for MI. Why should then a mere mortal like you, who is not even from Chennai root for the devil re-incarnates- CSK. Do the right thing. Support MI.
Should I live in Chennai to support them? It's like Kolhapur people are not allowed to support MI/PWI :giggle: Chennai is the capital of the state I live in, so I support them :ohyeah: