Royal Challengers Bangalore thread

FischerTal

Aah' date=' so Kohli fans are using these black mailing tactics to inconvenience our members. Not going to work dude, but we will definitely work against such systematic discrimination and bigotry. Just because a member is part of a club or anti a player does not mean he loses his right to support a team or voice his opinion or open any thread. Unless you can point me towards an ICF rule which states otherwise?[/quote'] why majority of AVKC members are supporter of you know who ? :giggle:

RCB fan =/= Kohli fan. I support RCB because I'm from Karnataka. It is my home franchise. And it is the team that matters, not the individual. I respect Kohli's talent, but he has a horrible attitude which I absolutely hate. Plus his ads suck.....
Fair enough. Hope you'll leave the joke of a group when you realise his passion for the game.

There are no such rules to open a thread or to become a mascot. He is from Karnataka and this is his home team and has all rights to create an OP with RCB being his team that he roots for.
Don't worry brah , we will manage ourself. pray :rr: don't get banned , Seenee mamoo is very very angry :fear: U r BF also a big RR supporter :two_thumbs_up:

Srini mama and Karuna *** made sure the marans didnt get through. Congrats RCB' date=' fixing at its best...Keep it up!!![/quote'] :hysterical: SRH just have to win , don't worry it will happen.

Gayle 708 runs 59 avge SR 156.29 Kohli 634 runs 45.28 avge SR 138.73 These two figure in top 3 run getters. Yet they couldn't get to playoff.s It is batting alone is not enough.
and vinay kumar was the purple cap holder for quite some time :--D