Pune Warriors IPL 2013 - Official Thread

Yoda-esque

Sorry Ganno, I enjoyed my battles with you and other chicken fans but the time has come for me to hand over this great PWI legacy to the next generation. Sabby (or whatever he is called now) has long been a poster with quality trolling potential and under the patronage of the great Saurav, I am sure he will make great things happen and continue to antagonize the Chickens. I would like to Thank Saurav and the rest of the fraternity for bestowing upon me this precious honor.Unfortunately,I was not able to live up to their high expectations .I am old and my poor constitution and endless battles with CSK supporters have left me the worse for wear. Needless to say,I will continue to support PWI and its supporters and continue the fight against injustice and racism as epitomized by the CSK fraternity and team. It is time for my pills and I must leave now.
Bhai.....aapke iss baat ne mere aankhon se aasoon nikalwaya hai....:((......uss kaminey Haso-ge Dinda ne aapko bahut takhlif pahunchayi hain.....phir be....aap ladte rahe aur aam admi se zyaada vipaksh sarmathakon ke trolling ka bhoj sahte rahe......aapne bahut seh liya hain....ab aap aaram karo.....:isalute:

All right guys.The gig is up. PWI are officially the worst team in any sport on the planet. Trolling for this team is a huge burden and has taken a lot out of me. I'll say anything you want me to say. I hereby resign as the PWI co-mascot.
:two_thumbs_up:

Sorry Ganno, I enjoyed my battles with you and other chicken fans but the time has come for me to hand over this great PWI legacy to the next generation. Sabby (or whatever he is called now) has long been a poster with quality trolling potential and under the patronage of the great Saurav, I am sure he will make great things happen and continue to antagonize the Chickens. I would like to Thank Saurav and the rest of the fraternity for bestowing upon me this precious honor.Unfortunately,I was not able to live up to their high expectations .I am old and my poor constitution and endless battles with CSK supporters have left me the worse for wear. Needless to say,I will continue to support PWI and its supporters and continue the fight against injustice and racism as epitomized by the CSK fraternity and team. It is time for my pills and I must leave now.
:hatsoff: Yoda.jpg

All right guys.The gig is up. PWI are officially the worst team in any sport on the planet. Trolling for this team is a huge burden and has taken a lot out of me. I'll say anything you want me to say. I hereby resign as the PWI co-mascot.
:((

On behalf of CSK nation, I extend an open invitation to all of the disillusioned Puppies fans who have been demoralized by the never-ending pattern of defeats to join us, as we have march on towards another inevitable victory in this year's edition of IPL. Your ex-mascot, Sabby, has already pledged his loyalty to CSK. I urge you all to follow his yomen example and do the same. You will have a wam welcome in store for you.
:csk:

Wooden spoon has been in Pune for two years. :dontknow: Here is Texy handing it over to Sabby in 2011: AWW08OrganiserStuartLambReceivesWoodenSpoonFromPeterStevenson.JPG Here is Saurav posing with it: DSC03823.jpg With Yodaesque: tomspoon.jpg
:haha: :haha: Every year they will polish it and give back after final is over.

Fitch seems to be a good person, but he seems to be a poor captain. You need some luck to be a good captain and somehow he doesn't have that. Seeing PWI struggles, it's mind boggling. We talk about the opening partnership being the most crucial in the game. And they do have the best openers in the league yet they fail