Best young batsman in world cricket?

Best young batsman in world cricket?  

1. 1.

Easily Pujara. This guy is not playing supporting role unlike most of the other youngsters. He has already become our "Go to" guy. He also dominates the bowling at times. He scores big. He has solid technique. Bravo hasn't done well against good bowling attacks. Williamson is barely average. But age is on his side. Joe Rott... we have to wait and watch whether he will turn into Alistair cook or Ravi Bopara.

Pujara and Kohli are alreay proven to some extent....I voted for Root...Brightest talent on the circuit today
I disagree. Proven to me means atleast 30-40 tests under their belt with secured position in the team. 10-15 tests simply do not cut it. Pujara can still go the Kambli route, so can Virat. They havnt established themselves in the team to an extent to trust their class over a prolonged funk, like teams do with established players- who are often given 10-15 matches of lean periods before the scrutiny arrives for their position in the team itself. Kohli and Pujara can still go the next year averaging 30 and dropped with no questions asked. Therefore, they are not established or proven IMO but prospects.
Watch out for my new find - Johnny Bairstow. The guy is supremely talented and only a matter of time before he makes it big. As of now: Kohli Williamson Root Smith
Completely agree. These 4 are best young bastmen currently. I don't think anybody else belongs to this league.