Anti Ishant Sharma Club

Ishant sharma surpasses Sir don bradman to be the greatest cricketer ever who played for australia!
:hysterical::hysterical: :(( When will Ishant get his pace back. He didn't pick up many wickets but was quick and showed potential in Aus and against WI at home before the surgery. Maybe getting dropped will help him, he's playing too much LOI's and not enough time to make technical adjustments.
Count me in the club. This BC should be dropped from the flight on the way to Ranchi once and for all.
:hysterical: O cmon now :hitler: And he needs to get a fecking haircut now! :mad:
:hysterical::hysterical: :(( When will Ishant get his pace back. He didn't pick up many wickets but was quick and showed potential in Aus and against WI at home before the surgery. Maybe getting dropped will help him, he's playing too much LOI's and not enough time to make technical adjustments. :hysterical: O cmon now :hitler: And he needs to get a fecking haircut now! :mad:
:(( Still waiting to decide if we need to put our once Champion Ghoda down :((

This BC ko takla kar ke muhn me kala rang lagake boundary ke bahar pura match bhagana chahiye. Ishant MC Sharma is the worst bowler that ever played the game of cricket. Nothing and absolutely nothing can ever change my opinion about this absolute piece of crap. I think I have already joined this club. If not then I am in else promote me :ohyeah: