Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

A finisher can't do squat without the openers laying a platform. Both roles complement each other and can't really be compared. In one of Dhoni's best innings - One against Pakistan where he single handedly took us to a 220 odd total after the top order crumbled, resulted in a loss for India.
well said :two_thumbs_up:
Can someone honestly tell me that Dhoni would have scored the desert storm in Sharjah? Or that Sachin would have left it till 15 of 6 in the first place if he had opened? Since when is 15 0f 6 the only criteria to judge a batsman?
I'm not talking abt the strike rate. I'm talking about handling the pressure.
Dude as I have said before' date=' y[b']ou will put Vinay Kumar ahead of Sachin. I have seen your posts over the years and your obvious dislike of Sachin is something very obvious
you are repeating the same formula in your replies :phehehe: recently when i was anti-sachin you said i will pick agarkar ahead of sachin :giggle:
MSD fans would say he is better than Bradman and sobers if they got the chance. Too bad no one has created the thread yet. :giggle:
Yoda has already said in that other thread that Dhoni is better than Sir Viv :rofl: Goddy, Sir Viv toh ho gaye. Ab bas Sobers, Bradman bache hain - create a thread with a poll about this tomorrow :idea: