Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

I am a massive Dhoni fan...make no mistake. But remember when Sachin was playing in his peak, team India was 1 man army. He has to bat around the likes of Manjerakar, Aged Azhar, Jadeja, Robin Singh, Kanitkar and all other mediocre players in 90's. Dhoni has the luxury of playing in a great batting unit which Sachin never had.

Which is again true. I can pull both Jusarrived's thread from few years before and your posts from someplace else if you want. And how in every compariosn with any player under the sun' date=' you have always chosen the other player. It's pretty easy to spot patterns about anti-Sachin people from a while ago. And co-incidentally, you both are from same/similar place in India. If you know what I mean[/quote'] Not with any player . Dravid and vvs in tests and msd and yuvi and odis have been better than tendulkar. Thatd my opinion. Am a convert from being a tendulkar fan in the past. Not sure where I come from has to do with anything. Unlike some fans here I have never said anything degrading against tendulkar .
from pure hater to fan..she is already doing her job :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:poink: it was mindless from indian fans in other forums to put down dravid for the sake of sachin :sad: and i dont blame MTC , he does have the habit of fighting with blatant trolls :phehehe:
Not with any player . Dravid and vvs in tests and msd and yuvi and odis have been better than tendulkar. Thatd my opinion. Am a convert from being a tendulkar fan in the past. Not sure where I come from has to do with anything. Unlike some fans here I have never said anything degrading against tendulkar .
even those Dravid/VVS/Yuvi/Dhoni won't agree that they are better than him.
:poink: it was mindless from indian fans in other forums to put down dravid for the sake of sachin :sad: and i dont blame MTC , he does have the habit of fighting with blatant trolls :phehehe:
haha.. i like dravid more than sachin myself :cantstop: mtc never fights i like his posts even if i disagree . he has good attitude towards discussion :two_thumbs_up:
Not with any player . Dravid and vvs in tests and msd and yuvi and odis have been better than tendulkar. Thatd my opinion. Am a convert from being a tendulkar fan in the past. Not sure where I come from has to do with anything. Unlike some fans here I have never said anything degrading against tendulkar .
Lol, so who is left then? Someone who is almost unanimously held in higher regards by every critic and expert of the game as higher than the players you mentioned is lower in your eyes. Anyways, since that is your personal opinion, lets leave it at that. I won't bring this up again in the debate, it's not fair instead of answering your points directly
Agree on both . Mtc is unlike other tendulkar fans. I have seen every indian player being put down by these guys just to make tendulkar look better...few would even argue that inzy was better than dravid . Pathetic
Lol, so who is left then? Someone who is almost unanimously held in higher regards by every critic and expert of the game as higher than the players you mentioned is lower in your eyes. Anyways, since that is your personal opinion, lets leave it at that. I won't bring this up again in the debate, it's not fair instead of answering your points directly
If you notice I just like players who are better under pressure ...I have never called tendulkar a choker or selfish which hes not....but relatively his contribution in some of our big wins have been minimal. Btw I have always argued that he was better than lara , ponting or inzy .:giggle:

Back when Sachin was scoring those hundreds and setting up solid opening stands we wished we had someone like Dhoni to finish the job. Not in terms of hitting but temperament, dependability, someone who would make it their responsibility like Sachin made giving India blistering starts his responsibility. Can you imagine the matches we would have won if that had happened? All those matches that we rightfully stopped watching after Sachin's wicket would have been wins.

If you notice I just like players who are better under pressure ...I have never called tendulkar a choker or selfish which hes not....but relatively his contribution in some of our big wins have been minimal. Btw I have always argued that he was better than lara ' date=' ponting or inzy .:giggle:[/quote'] Not before 2000s, his contributions were not minimal. Bah, chuck it, this is an endless debate, i am glad we cleared stuff
Agree on both . Mtc is unlike other tendulkar fans. I have seen every indian player being put down by these guys just to make tendulkar look better...few would even argue that inzy was better than dravid . Pathetic
In ODIs Inzi is better. In tests using your same match winning contribution under pressure logic Inzi is better than Dravid. Waiting for a backtrack.
In ODIs Inzi is better. In tests using your same match winning contribution under pressure logic Inzi is better than Dravid. Waiting for a backtrack.
Who says inzy was a match winner ? Unless you are a paksitani no one rates this ftb. Even in odis his of 74 says he is not a lot better than dravid
Can someone honestly tell me that Dhoni would have scored the desert storm in Sharjah? Or that Sachin would have left it till 15 of 6 in the first place if he had opened? Since when is 15 0f 6 the only criteria to judge a batsman?
No. He would not left 15 of 6 because he would have got out already.:--D
Dhoni fans have become blind to all criticism of Shri Shri Mahendar Singh Dhoniji. His batting was pisspoor till those last 3 deliveries. No timing, edges, refusing singles off penultimate deliveries only to miss out on the last ball. It was only after that 6 that Eranga buckled under pressure and start bowling length with width. Full credit to Dhoni for the wonderful finish but don't paint this as some sort of brilliant innings. Won't fool anyone who actually watched the game instead of following it on Cricinfo
You are talking like pitch was a pancake.

Regardless of today's knock, MSD is easily among top 3 Indian ODI cricketers of all time, other two being SRT and Kapil and maybe only among the 2 Indians who would be automatic shoe-ins for an all time ODI XI, other being SRT. BTW some posts in this thread suggest Dravid and Laxman are better than Tendulkar, however at the same time Tendulkar is better than Ponting and Lara. :cantstop: