Stuart Binny is uesless

Good thing about message boards is that even the likes of Bunny and Flathappa have their dedicated fan following.
Add to that, fans of Dhoni as a test batsman. When I read somewhere on ICF that some of these Dhoni fangirls were arguing that he was a better test batsman than Ganguly, I thought I had forgotten to take my pills and was hallucinating! :hysterical::hysterical:
Binny jokes: Binny so fat when he go swim in the pond, villagers scream whale Binny so fat when he went deep sea diving, Japan experienced tsunami Binny so fat, Roger daddy bought his own zipcode Binny so fat, doc diagnosed tumor during momma roger's trimester Binny so fat, when he visit AP, Telangana formed Binny so fat, he jumps on bed, Mayanti goes flying Binny so fat, hot summer village kids huddle under him for shade
:hysterical: Binny so fat, he walks across a pitch, it becomes a bouncy track. Binny si fat, Pakistan had to re-call Inzamam to maintain team "balance"
Add to that' date=' fans of Dhoni as a test batsman. When I read somewhere on ICF that some of these Dhoni fangirls were arguing that he was a better test batsman than Ganguly, I thought I had forgotten to take my pills and was hallucinating! :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote']Binnieeeeeeee:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

The sad thing is even when he made it ro the final x1 the way both kohli and dhoni used him clearly shows what they think about his stature as an international cricketer lol. This is not the first time or the last a recommendation candidate makes it to the x1 but the confidence shown him clearly puts him on the pedestal of the elite group of such candidates we have had