Stuart Binny is uesless

Is in the A squad and we all know why. Cos daddie is a selctor, aaaaaaaaaw how sweet, thanks daddie!!! Reminds me of the time Srikkanth Anirudha also got picked in types of represantitive squads cos of daddie. Joke pick!
This was my OP. I feared then when got picked in an A squad But I must admit never even in my wildest dreams would I thought that this corruption/nepotism would lead to him actually being picked in a Test squad. Such a sad moment for modern indian cricket, yet media deadly silent! Cant believe there is no uproar. The apathy is sickening
Can the selector look into our eyes and say that this mudda****ka was better than Rajat Bhatia. The two played side by side.
At the FC level, Binny is definitely a better AR. Bhatia plays mostly as a batsman for Delhi and North Zone in Ranji whereas Binny bowls regularly for Karnataka. Over the last 3 years though Binny IMO has done better than Bhatia with both bat and ball, though have to say Bhatia tends to play more backs to the wall kind of match saving innings for Delhi. Both of them, though, are not good enough for the test squad. I would rather prefer a fully fit Irfan Pathan over both of them.