Stuart Binny is uesless

Sorry that you find it hysterically funny. He is talking dirty about his wife. I think one can deride the player all they can. Talking bad of his family is beneath this FU.CKing board.
O I thought he was talking about him. I didn't know that. Vayu is married with a kid I seem, so I beleive he didn't mean that.
Are you so thick to join the bandwagon? Sorry responses here to read people to deride him and his wife. He will not be in the IPL auction until 2017 as he has been retained. RR can only trade him if he doesn't perform better. Baar baar you are talking about his IPL value' date=' HE IS NOT IN THE FU.CKING AUCTION this year , numbskulls![/quote'] Yes he has been retained. But for how much? Does his min proce not go up now he has been capped? Also future auctions does his not base value incrase now capped?
Yes he has been retained. But for how much? Does his min proce not go up now he has been capped? Also future auctions does his not base value incrase now capped?
It depends on how he has negotiated with his team. Even Delhi retained an uncapped player, nobody knows it is based on whether he has played for India or not. Even Laxman and Ganguly had a higher base price after the first auction. Nobody picked them, it all depends on how he performs in this IPL. Just because he was picked for India doesn't mean his IPL value has gone to 2 cr automatically. Somebody should be ready to pay that much.
It depends on how he has negotiated with his team. Even Delhi retained an uncapped player' date=' nobody knows it is based on whether he has played for India or not. Even Laxman and Ganguly had a higher base price after the first auction. Nobody picked them, it all depends on how he performs in this IPL. Just because he was picked for India doesn't mean his IPL value has gone to 2 cr automatically. Somebody should be ready to pay that much.[/quote'] Think you are wrong. A capped players base min value goes up if capped and even more depending on amount of caps. So he has been reatined, but his base value min payment will go up as capped I reckon?
Think you are wrong. A capped players base min value goes up if capped and even more depending on amount of caps. So he has been reatined, but his base value min payment will go up as capped I reckon?
Only when they go under the hammer. But it is not disclosed for retentions. Nody knows how much a tea pays for a player that was retained.

In your first game, it can happen. It was a one off match. We've seen with someone like Rohit Sharma, that once Dhoni picks up a player, he backs him for a long time. I'm hoping he'd do the same with Binny, because he can play a huge role. He is terrific in maximizing the last 10-15 overs. He offers a good bowling option as well - Rahul Dravid http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/interviews/Dhoni-doesnt-have-a-go-to-bowler-says-Dravid/articleshow/29617659.cms

His IPL performance is good, and given the shortage of good domestic performers, someone will be willing to pay for it. Even for the retention, RR would have been able retain him for a small amount like $100k because, Bunny's salary is capped at $50k. If he had an international appearance that retention figure would have been closer to $250k.

After this innings vs ROI, one wishes Binny gets an extended run in the shorter versions of the game. He has earned it, and justified the selectors decision to include him for NZ ODI's. The selectors could see something that some of the keyboard warriors like KT (Whine King) could not, and one has to thank the selectors for that.

Jeez you lot are clueless Vinny picked up loads of wickets in 1st innings so he should lead our attack then??? Does anyone understand the abilites and whats required for international level? People want 125 trundler work horses. or bits and pieces all rounder who bowls 120 at best and slogs a few. And some love srinin as well. Worlds gone mad

yes,Dhawan should be given chances too.but he seems more of a bowler who can hang around like BK. Binny and Nayar are batsmen who can bowl which is handy in overseas ODIs
Thought Dhawan was a good batsman. If Binny needs to considered, he needs to be cricket fit. He's got a bulge for crying out loud. :cantstop:
Thought Dhawan was a good batsman. If Binny needs to considered' date=' he needs to be cricket fit. He's got a bulge for crying out loud. :cantstop:[/quote'] yeah but seems okay fielder like Ryder lol I'd better play 7 batsmen.we conceded 300 anyway so might as well beef up batting