Anyone know what Tendulkar is up to?

I mean the fecker will not play any international cricket until Dec of this year unless he has an epiphany and calls it quits (highly unlikely). How is he keeping himself fit and match ready. Is he planning to play any domestic cricket? With the current pathetic form he is in (with rapidly declining abilities), I shudder to think what Steyn and Philander will do to him. Oh the horror, the horror!!!!

I mean the fecker will not play any international cricket until Dec of this year unless he has an epiphany and calls it quits (highly unlikely). How is he keeping himself fit and match ready. Is he planning to play any domestic cricket? With the current pathetic form he is in (with rapidly declining abilities), I shudder to think what Steyn and Philander will do to him. Oh the horror, the horror!!!!
Why do you have so much hate for the guy?

hmm IMO he should have played county cricket. That was the only other options available. However by the time south africa comes by he will have 4-5 ranji games + champions league under his belt. The ranji season is starting on the 27th of Oct for Mumbai. The first test (as per the latest schedule) starts on the 26th of Dec v SA. So your talking nearly 2 months of prep in which Sachin can play for Mumbai + warm up games.

Well i am not a Sachinist, but i am against any chewtiya who uses words like the above to any gentlemen who represent India at intl. level, and in this case for 23 odd years.
Well i am not a Sachinist' date=' but i am against any chewtiya who uses words like the above to any gentlemen who represent India at intl. level, and in this case for 23 odd years.[/quote'] fecker seems like a respectable world considering tendu has been called hijra,midget etc :giggle:
Well i am not a Sachinist' date=' but i am against any chewtiya who uses words like the above to any gentlemen who represent India at intl. level, and in this case for 23 odd years.[/quote'] Hey I call it like I see it. He could have been one of the greatest batsman of all time and possibly the best in modern times had he retired after the WC 2011 with an illustrious career behind him. But no, he had to cling on for his own interests. We could have come to the realization after the disastrous England or Aus tour!!!! Who gives a feck about 100 hundreds the farcical way it came?? Yes, for this he is a fecker!!! One of signs of greatness is not only to perform but know when to hang it up so that one does not become a laughing stock, which he has become. Now he is just a great batsman like a few other contemporaries of him!! What a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the aaaassss-reaming he will get in SA will knock some sense into him, but I would not bet on it. Anyhow, it is a bit too late to save his legacy!